Thanksgiving Give-away - DONE!

I am thankful for the lady in my life who has helped save me from myself for over a year now--someone who has opened her heart, and her home to me, with expectation of absolutely nothing in return. It's truly an amazing gift, one that I can never, ever repay and will be thankful for till the end of my days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm grateful for finally being in the most financially secure position I've been in nearly my whole life.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
OOC: I'm thankful to be alive and still be doing the job I love.
I am thankful for my son, to finally have joint custody and spend more time with him. And though it's been rocky with health, he's happy.
I am thankful for Seashen, who has been my rock through some horrendously tough times. I'd be lost without her.
I am thankful to have my mother, healthy again and with a new lease on life, and my Aunt, who while still struggling, is still with us and determined to beat her illness.
I am thankful for my guild, who have made the game that much more exciting (Even if Civ wants to smack several of them IC lol)

Lol, I suppose I'm just thankful to be.

IC:

*Civ grunts and looks around* Thankful? I suppose.

I am thankful for Quenur... and dumplings.

*Stares a moment, then turns and walks away. He's done*
Edited by Civardi on 11/13/2012 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm thankful for siblings that are willing to help me when I need it, whether it's in-game or in real life. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I am extremely thankful for my family, my friends, and my community. <3 It makes it all worthwhile.

I'd also like to donate a bust-drawing to your drive. :D I art all the time. You can see examples of my work at raptorria@deviantart.com.

So thankful for my wacom, too.
Edited by Marius on 11/14/2012 12:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Orc Monk
I'm thankful I get to punch things in the face.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
IRL, I'm grateful for my spouse, that we have a roof over our heads and access to the internet cause lord knows there's been times when we haven't, that my family in Jersey are safe though struggling, and for my critters who are basically my kids. :) Also, tea.

In game I'm thankful for my guild, pets and mounts being BOA, Transmog, and for so much great inspiration for RP! Super grateful for Goblins. They make WoW that much more fun. And guildies who've given me the confidence to do more PvE this expac. :)
Reply Quote
IC: I am grateful for meeting Loremaster Cho last night. He is a very learned man and I feel that I will gain a lot from this acquaintance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/13/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Tinsel
I'm grateful for finally being in the most financially secure position I've been in nearly my whole life.

This.

After years of having one foot on the street, I'm at a point in my life where I don't have to fall asleep wondering if tomorrow I'll have enough to eat.

Additionally, I am thankful for my best friend who I met through this server roughly three years ago, now. Without them, I would not be in the place I am now, nor have the mental health I do.

The same can be said for my partner. Both of them support me in my poor health, and keep me from feeling completely alone and terrified when I end up in the hospital occasionally.

Finally, I am thankful for my ma, who when I came to her about my transgender problems, accepted me with more grace and love than I expected after our years of hating and fighting with each other.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Where to start...

I am thankful that despite the multiple strokes I have had I am still functional and showing no deficits.

I am thankful for all my children, biological and step, they mean the world to me and I am proud to see the people they are becoming.

I am thankful for my wife who has seen me through all my medical issues and stood strong by me (you know it is a strong relationship when your spouse wipes your butt for you after having a 4 inch tumor taken off your pelvis!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am extremely thankful for my family, my friends, and my community. <3 It makes it all worthwhile.

I'd also like to donate a bust-drawing to your drive. :D I art all the time. You can see examples of my work at raptorria@deviantart.com.

So thankful for my wacom, too.

Oh wow! Thank you so much, Marius! <3

Updated the prize list again, so many awesome prizes thanks to the generous and amazing people on this realm!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
* Like others, I’m thankful for the friends I’ve made through WoW. While many of us have parted ways via the game, we still keep in contact through social media. I don’t care what people say about “e-friends,” most of mine have been incredibly supportive, and over the years have become a second family. They were there for me when I needed help the most and there is nothing I can do to ever repay them for their kindnesses except to say “thank you” – and I intend on visiting as many as I can to deliver that thanks in person. I’m also thankful for the friends I continue to make through this game. WoW may be an addiction, but at least it’s a rewarding one.

* I’m thankful for the people who lurk these forums, because you all have an uncanny ability of popping up when I need human contact the most. Whether it’s a ninja hug or to whisper words of encouragement or just say hello, you don’t know how much that means. Or … maybe you do. The timing is just always eerie.

* I’m thankful for people who want to work to make this server community a better place.

* Last, but not least, my man. Aside from all the gushiness, he was there when I was at my physical and spiritual worst and most vulnerable. Between him and my friends, I honestly don’t think I would have lived long enough to be able to sit here and type this out.
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Hunter
You can leave me out of the raffle as I'd rather the prizes go to others, but I do want to take part in this awesome post.

I'm thankful for my health, no matter what shape it seems to take these days. Even though some days are harder than others, I can still get out of bed every morning and keep plugging.

I'm thankful for my boyfriend (life partner, would be a better term) who has sacrificed so much over the last few months in the name of being my caretaker. I could not function without him. He has been a ray of sunshine in what has otherwise been a cloudy year.

On the WoW front, I'm thankful for my guilds, both Horde (RECKONING!!) and Alliance. I like to play both factions, and it's extremely rewarding to have found guilds on both sides that share similar (awesome) values and cultures. No matter which side I'm playing on, it feels a little bit like home.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I am thankful for the awesome people I have met on this server (both in-game friends and OOG friends)

I am thankful to be in a rather steady position with employment and living conditions (and especially thankful for the Family that makes that possible)

I am thankful that I have the opportunity to provide food not only for myself, but for others as well.

As the Pandaren say, "Family, friends, food. These are the things that matter most"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I am thankful for my super awesome boss that allows me to fit my school schedule in with my full time job. That leads to being thankful for no late night classes next semester!

I am thankful I got exalted with Golden Lotus when I still had my human racial 10% buff :P
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I'm thankful to have a roof over my head and a job to keep said roof.
I'm thankful to my partner, my family and my friends, online and off, who have given much support over the current year.
I'm thankful for my kittens who keep me grounded and snuggle on my lap.
Lastly, I am thankful for the path I have taken, no matter how hard because of the lessons I have learned from it.

That being said, I'd be willing to donate a quick chibi sketch to the cause: http://malisvitterfolk.deviantart.com/art/Omnomnom-dinner-278745478 (for example)
Edited by Malis on 11/14/2012 10:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Priest
I am thankful that my father who is a WWII veteran was around to enjoy another Veteran's Day.
Reply Quote
22 Goblin Shaman
I'm thankful that my main finally found a home guild this year that I can honestly feel at home in (and yes, Reckoning is also awesome and I'm thankful I can have an alt here).
I'm thankful to have an awesome and supportive family including a dog who's great for destressing after another crazy day at work.
I'm thankful to be getting an education, and for that matter that I'm finally nearly done so I can start looking for a full-time job. Also that I currently have a job that's willing to work around my school schedule.
Reply Quote
56 Undead Warrior
IC: I am very thankful for my best friend Chippie. *casually points to the moonkin hatchling exploring a nearby bush* She is a kind and generous chicken who shall not be cooked and eaten this year.

OOC: I am SO thankful to be alive to be thankful (diabetes is not fun). I am also very thankful for my loving friends who have stepped up to become my family when I lost the last of my nearest relatives.

I also need to thank Blizzard for making a game and world where you can form and maintain lasting friendships.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
OOC, I am thankful for...
My Guild! (which is hosting this give-away! they are awesome!)
The Revised Archeology Profession! (so many more fragments!)
Medical/Health Insurance (yay prescription coverage)
M&Ms (those little things that get me through the day)

IC: I am thankful for the opportunity to explore the new nooks and crannies of Pandaria, which keep those of inquisitive minds, like myself, busy as the days grow shorter and the nights grow longer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]