Thanksgiving Give-away - DONE!

90 Goblin Priest
You know, I have a Sea Pony that I could donate for this event! If you want I can sent it to you over mail in-game since we are both Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I am thankful to the few friends I have and to the family that supports me.
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Death Knight
I am thankful for my wonderful family and all the support they give me. Wow is the place I meet and play with my grown children and I am grateful that I can play the new expansion with them. I am grateful for a wonderful husband who has taken so good care of me this year that my health has improved. For all my friends and family thanks for a wonderful year.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am thankful for whoever loaded our pallet during an ammo air drop. They didn't have to, but we are grateful to receive 2 boxes of jerky, a box of apples, a box of oranges, and a few boxes of Cliff bars. Might seem like a joke, but that is more than any of us could have asked for. I am also thankful for everyone with me that were brave beyond all expectation. RIP guys.
Reply Quote
Hm.
I'm thankful to live in a county that isn't third world,
I'm thankful for my education,
I'm thankful to live in such a respectful community,
I'm thankful for the lights blinking on and off in my hallway randomly,
I'm thankful for the discovery of roleplay, and the writing oppourtunities it's given me,
and I'm thankful for the result of The 2012 US Elections, I didn't want a hypocrite leading my country. :)
Edited by Nakram on 11/14/2012 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I am Thankful For My Newest Edition in my family Abrielle Eileen Wow Gamer in training.

I am Thankful that Grimsqueeker Ihasaheal Deathstars have waited for me to return and didnt leave the guild empty while i was gone love them guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
IC: I am thankful for the elements for guiding my way through Azeroth. And I am also thankful to all of the friendly people that I have met in passing.

OOC: I ma thankful that the most recent bushfire near where I live had no deaths - we've has some bad fires near here over the last few years.

On a side note Danikah, you may wish to check some of the pets you are offering. It's just that the Phoenix Hatchling and the Fossilized Hatchling are Bind on Pickup as far as I can tell. Don't want you to have any surprises if you try to give them away.

Edits have been made in italics
Edited by Saiste on 11/15/2012 1:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm thankful that the cancer is in remission :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In WoW, the thing I am most thankful for is my amazing guild, Infinite, and all of our guildies (they are really what make the guild awesome).

I am also very thankful for our wonderful GM and co-founder, Ariatha. Had she not taken the initiative to be GM when we started the guild, we would not be anywhere close to where we are today.

As much as I hate saying this, I am thankful for Duff and Kiethoo. You guys make /2 interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Snuffit
You know, I have a Sea Pony that I could donate for this event! If you want I can sent it to you over mail in-game since we are both Horde.

Sounds great! Thank you! Main post updated!

On a side note Danikah, you may wish to check some of the pets you are offering. It's just that the Phoenix Hatchling and the Fossilized Hatchling are Bind on Pickup as far as I can tell. Don't want you to have any surprises if you try to give them away.

Actually, I bought them both from the AH. But thank you!
Edited by Danikah on 11/15/2012 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Aquillon
I'm thankful that the cancer is in remission :)

[ I just want to high-five you. Hodgkin's Disease, 20+ years here.]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's just that the Phoenix Hatchling and the Fossilized Hatchling are Bind on Pickup as far as I can tell.

:) Since the start of Mists, you are now able to 'cage' many of the BoP pets so you can trade/sell them to others. Just have to 'learn' the pet first, find it in your list, right click it, and click 'Put in Cage'. This seems to only work for pet drops, not for any pets captured in pet battles.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
OOC:

I'm thankful for video games.
I'm thankful for a family who I love and who loves me, and for all intents and purposes, is better off than most (parents are still married, an sad rarity nowadays).
I'm thankful for my dog.
I'm thankful for being given the opportunity to go to one of the most prestigious schools in the nation.
I'm thankful for staying true to my religion despite the enormous amount of scrutiny I come under on a regular basis.
I'm thankful for all my friends, old and new.
I'm thankful for my health.
Reply Quote
I am thankful for the end of two and a half years of waiting to be with my husband while US Immigration futzes around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I would love to enter... and I am very thankful for many things, namely my son Alex and Larry. Together they add a happiness and a joy to my life that I am thankful for every day. I am thankful for my health and for my eyesight, my ability to draw, my happy home and my adorable cat, Drake.

I really do have a lot to be thankful for.
Edited by Sorromere on 11/16/2012 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So many things...

I am thankful for:

- my spouse who treats me with love, kindness, and respect every day without fail.

- my parents who gave me the most solid foundation a child could ever have and still do.

- my brother, because he is still watching out for his little sister.

- my daughter, because she is untold joy and brings a smile to my face.

- Civardi's player, because a friendship like that is so very very rare.

- all my huge family, because I have a home somewhere no matter what.

- my childhood friends who are still with me and going strong.

- all my blessings, great and small, and some I did not want, but needed to bring me to a new understanding.

- having far more than I need and the ability to give back.

Ooo... forgot to mention, ICly, Seashen is thankful for Civardi, Fools and friends, and her pets that help keep her safe.
Edited by Seashen on 11/15/2012 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'm thankful I got two jobs...which is two more than mosta the people I know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*nudges back up*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am grateful for my family and a home that was not too badly damaged by the hurricane.

I am also grateful for my hair stylist. She is the bomb.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm thankful for my two guilds.

The Hush: During my time in The Hush, I've had such a blast with every aspect of the game. Before joining in 4.3, I had never even stepped in a current raid. I went from a total chump to clearing heroic raid bosses in one month thanks to the support of the guild. I am proud to sport the guild tag of The Hush. It's great to log on after a bad day and frolick around BGs with the cheerful faces of the guild.

Against All Odds: Since joining AAO well over a year ago, I've sprouted as a PvPer in every area. Guildies helped me understand the PvP lingo and eventually become half decent (well, that's what I like to tell myself). It's thanks to AAO that I began enjoying arenas, and as far as I remember, AAO was the first guild i joined that felt like a home instead of a chore.

I'm particularly thankful to Shush and Thane for keeping these awesome guilds together.

I'm thankful to my close in-game friends:

I've made more friends on WrA than I thought possible, and the list is way too long, but players such as Rulaandri and Geongus are what make WoW the go-to game, even through mechanics frustration.

Lastly, I'm thankful to Blizzard for consistently restoring faith in humanity. Not many game companies would sell a pet on their website and donate all funds to hurricane victims, let a young boy who struggles with a fatal disease voice and customize a character of his own, and immortalize deceased friends/employees through in-game characters/locations.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]