Thanksgiving Give-away - DONE!

I'm thankful for having a really awesome guild, and for the people that make it as such.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm thankful for a lot of things, but at the moment, what really stands out is the fact that I still have a roof over my head. I'm thankful my area wasn't hit too hard by the hurricane, and I'm thankful that those who weren't so lucky are getting help.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm thankful for my guildmates, who've put up with me for the past year and helped me out emotionally during some of my rougher patches.
In particular (Though I'm not saying any others are less):
Pyrillia - I'm going to be lame and do this again. He's the guild rock, and has been the impromptu counselor/psychiatrist for just about everyone in the guild once or twice. He keeps a lot of us in line, and it's my desire to make sure I don't disappoint him or make him look bad as a leader that keeps me in line most of the time. I'm thankful that we have someone as stalwart as him at the helm.
Maricela - This has been an interesting year. You've helped me keep my mind off problems I can't do anything about, and despite my regular neurosis and paranoias, you've put up with me. I'm thankful that I have a friend willing to put up with me as much as you have.
Kaittlyn - The friendship kind of hit weird/rough times at the end, and that still saddens me. I'm thankful for the time we did have, and hope that in the future things can normalize a little.
Jinxproof, Lightbringer - My roommate, and the voice of reason in an otherwise insane household. I'd have run screaming into the streets without your presence.
Jeak - The random Gnome Monk I ran into while doing dailies who reminded me that not everyone is a jerk, and you don't have to be a jerk to everyone.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Edited by Meiying on 2/3/2013 2:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Paladin
I'm thankful for not getting caught.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'm really just thankful to be alive, honestly. Sometimes I think life doesn't like me very much, but I'm still happy I have it at all.
And making the few awesome friends that I have, that's a definite plus, too.

... And the internet, and art of all kinds, so I can feed my escapism.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am will be thankful a awesome prize goes to someone who'll really appreciate it.

Giving stuff is great.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
While I cant be grateful for much in my personal life this year, I have to say that I am so grateful to be playing on this realm. Honestly I would have quit WoW years ago if it wasnt for the Wyrmrest Accord and its amazing community!

I'm also grateful for all the nifty Gnomes in Gnomeregan Forever, and for their creative energy and Can Do attitude! Their many accomplishments have made the last two years the best times I've ever had in WoW.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-Jaina091512_zps48833046.jpg

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
I am thankful for all the good my husband has done for me. For all the mistakes that I have made to help me realize that I was on the wrong track. I am grateful for having what few friends I do.

I am grateful that All the Wyrmrest Accord players that I have met have been a wonderful bunch and I hope it continues to get better.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I want money.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I am thankful for a loving family who have always both supported me and allowed me to live however I wished.

I am thankful for a certain close real life friend, who is like a brother to me. Real friendships are the most wonderful thing in the world.

I am thankful to have very close online friends, some of whom I hope to be able to visit one day in real life.

I am thankful for my job, and for the kindly people I work with.

I am thankful for the astonishing natural beauty and mystery of the planet I live on.

I am thankful for my favorite artists, musicians and authors, whose contributions enrich my life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, event is tomorrow evening!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm really thankful for the members of the community who work so hard to bring events and opportunities to the server. GM's of all guilds, Trixxiz for GASCAR and Club Trixx, The Earthspear Tribe for Story Circle, and too many others to name.
Reply Quote
I am thankful for those of my not-technically-family-but-we-pretty-much-are-anyway who have supported me in my recovery and physiotherapy, and who have been endlessly patient when I have to bug them for things.

I am thankful for the players of Lassair, Marius, Ludovick, Larrk, Salarous, and many others who have made this realm so much a home, and for feeling often more like extended family than just some stranger on the internet.

IC: Ziichi is thankful that she has a best friend she can sit on, parents to climb on, Larrk to jump on, and kids to smother annoying mom-kisses on. She's also very thankful for earplugs, bourbon, and that her grandfather stopped writing her letters with words too big for her to understand.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am thankful for Quel'thalas, it's people, our pride.

Reply Quote
93 Draenei Paladin
I am very thankful for everyone in my guild. There's only so much that I can do to make things fun and run well, so to have a group of people that help me every step of the way and not only keep things in line but excel at what we do is more than I can ask for. I'm proud to call you all my friends.

I'm thankful for my job and my financial situation. All throughout college and for the first three months after graduation, it was day to day if there would be enough food to eat or if there would be money for rent and bills. The last eight months have been some of the least stressful of my life and I'm so grateful for that.

I'm thankful for the family that I do have left around here. Especially my grandparents. They were always there when I needed help and they have been there since I was a child. They deserve any and all good will that heads their way.

I'm thankful for all the random people I've met through RP and had fun with. You all have managed to brighten my day on a number of occasions and I only hope that I've been able to do the same for some of you.

Most importantly, I'm thankful for my girlfriend. We've been together for seven years now (Halloween anniversary) and I don't know where I'd be without her. She's been there for me through so many difficult times in my life and has helped steer me back to a sense of normalcy. There have been a lot of tough times in the period we've been together, but we've stuck through it and come out of it stronger than ever. I can't express just how grateful I am to have her in my life.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I'm thankful for the folks that have made my life worth living.

I've been diagnosed with severe clinical depression and some extreme social anxiety issues. I find it difficult to talk to folks I don't know, despite how it looks like here on these forums, and in fact only have a single friend in real life. Ingame, I'm a mess who doesn't have all that many folks to hang out with, save for a few good souls who, for whatever reason, still talk to me, including the guild that took me over 6 months to get the courage to ask for a guild invite.

I know it's a downer, but I've been close to ending things several times. It's only folks like my guildmates, friends, and family that have given me the strength to continue on. I can't tell them how thankful I am to have people who can and will go out of their way to put a smile on my face.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]