(closed)

90 Worgen Druid
Update: 11/16/12 recruiting is closed.
We'd like to welcome a new Balance Druid, Animàlz, to our server and to our guild in particular. /wave at him if you see him, he's really nice, and not a creepy old guy at all =)

Our guild is somewhere between casual and hard-core raiding, depending on what definitions you use. We do like to make as much heroic progression as possible.

Raid times: (all times listed are server time)
Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (sometimes we might go to midnight)
Thursday 8pm to 11pm (again sometimes we might go an hour late)
Saturday 8pm to (?) we try to raid as late as people can tolerate on Saturdays (1 or 2am)

Our goal: Our burning desire is to complete a tier of hard modes before major nerfs go out. To that end, we try to push ourselves to learn as much as possible about boss mechanics and class mechanics, as well as putting in the time wiping until we get in sync and kill the s.o.b. As an example, we're working on heroic gara'jal right now, and after 96 wipes, we're just now reaching the point that we can reliably hit frenzy and die to the berserk timer. Any potential recruits would need to make sure that sort of time investment is what they want out of the game.

Message me in-game if you are interested. I'll be glad to answer any questions. If i'm not online you can look for Markosh or Potanks.
Edited by Loadeddice on 11/16/2012 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Good luck guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
thanks Claw
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
10/26/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Claw
Good luck guys :)

<3 Claw
Reply Quote
Good luck to you guys and gals.
Edited by Kooms on 10/27/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
<3 Claw

Silly gnome.

Silly Dwarf, nobody calls Lampetia a silly gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
<3 Claw
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ok guys lol. lets try not to spam this thread too much please
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bump

still have openings for tank or dps. Full-time raid spot. We'll consider any class/spec with someone with right attitude and willingness to learn. Please don't hesitate to msg me with questions if you have interest, we don't bite!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Please don't hesitate to msg me with questions if you have interest, we don't bite!

O.O... my... what big teeth you have...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/29/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Chaosrage
what big teeth you have

we don't bite.....much.

By the way, we are looking at doing Heart of Fear normals tomorrow (usually we don't raid on tues nights but this wednesday being Halloween and all)....anyway, we could potentially try out a couple new folks on those new fights with us.

If you have any interest at all and feel like semi-hard-core (somewhat more than casual?) raiding is for you, please send me or Markosh or Potanks a message, or you can feel free to post here. I may be on my dk alt Loadedbases and you can feel free to msg me on that toon as well.
Reply Quote
Well if you don't get anybody I'll be happy to come along on normal hearts of fear, just gives me a heads up and I'll enchant and gem the gear I have.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Update: We are still looking!

right now our interest is in either:

a good plate-wearing tank

or

Ele shammies, balance druids or shadowpriests. Hunters would be good, too.

We'll be continuing our run of Heart of Fear normals on tonight: Thursday, November 1st for anyone interested in coming along for a try-out please send me a tell.

we'll consider anyone with the right attitude.
Edited by Loadeddice on 11/1/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm not sure about being a "good" plate-wearing tank, but i'm always up for thingss!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/01/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Aggressiøn
i'm always up for thingss

Thanks for your interest! msg me or markosh or potanks in-game, Aggressiøn, if you would like to talk more about setting up a trial
Edited by Loadeddice on 11/1/2012 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still need a good trial to come with us tomorrow night (Saturday, November 3rd, 8pm server until atleast midnight if not closer to 1 or 2am. We'll be doing a full clear of MV with possibly a couple of heroic modes. We may work on heroic gara'jal again if the right person comes along and wants to try out.

We need a good tank or a Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, or Balance Druid.

If we cannot come up with a good trial-person prior to the raid and you only have interest in pugging thoses bosses with us, we might like to talk to you

Message me in-game or Markosh or Potanks if you are interested.

thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]