[A] The White Sigil | Mists of Pandaria

90 Human Priest
Happy Halloween! Thank you to everyone who came to the Pumpkin March! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
You ees have good event, Sunlyre liking.

BUT YES SERIOUSLY a bump, and positive hug-feels. <3 The March was awesome, and I look forward to mauling you guys at future events!
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Ehrmahgerd, bermps!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
As a note to interested persons: The White Sigil is now closing our recruitment as of 11/5/12 until January of 2013. :D Thank you!

We're currently allowing several new members to adjust, get to know everyone, and enjoy themselves. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Many bumps. NOW, HANDLE IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
When joking with your boss at work, just remember -- at least your boss can't turn into a bear. Lassair Greycall can! Poke the small elf with caution.

Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bear Boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
Bump. The best guild. :3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
As a note to interested persons: The White Sigil is now closing our recruitment as of 11/5/12 until January of 2013. :D Thank you!

We're currently allowing several new members to adjust, get to know everyone, and enjoy themselves. :)

Arghh I feel like I just missed this. Hopefully I won't be in the midst of moving when January rolls around; you guys seem like an awesome bunch and your guild concept is well thought out in all the ways I like. (I got WAY too excited over the medpacks...) Though I guess that comes with the territory of generally RPing healers.

Anyways, best of luck with your guild shenanigans and hopefully I'll see you guys around in-game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As the winter months approach and it gets colder, don't forget to immunize against Azerothian Influenza! You don't want to be adventuring out in Pandaria and get crit by the ills! Stop by the White Sigil's base of operations and get immunized today!

All vaccines are incubated from organic hawkstrider eggs and do not include Gnomish engineered preservatives. Vote for Prop 73 to standardize labeling of products containing Gnomishly Modified Organisms [GMO]!

(bump! ;) )
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Arghh I feel like I just missed this. Hopefully I won't be in the midst of moving when January rolls around; you guys seem like an awesome bunch and your guild concept is well thought out in all the ways I like. (I got WAY too excited over the medpacks...) Though I guess that comes with the territory of generally RPing healers.

Anyways, best of luck with your guild shenanigans and hopefully I'll see you guys around in-game!

Right back atcha. :D Who DOESN'T want a medpak? ... I seriously just look for things to draw, some days. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Early morning salmon bump from that guy who used to sit on a bench a lot.
Reply Quote
1ce up on a tyme, ther wuz a sygul.

Dis is der stry.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Warrior
1ce up on a tyme, ther wuz a sygul.

Dis is der stry.

In the Stormwind justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the guard, who investigate crime; and the White Sigil, who run blindly into the Cathedral District in an attempt to save whoever just got beheaded.

These are their stories.

*DUH DUH*
Reply Quote
Bumpity McBump
Marius' Got A Great Rump

Let's ask Marlo about that.

Yes. Marius has a glorious rump and Twidd's dare to make her touch it was the highlight of her life.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The White Sigil: Still A Better Love Story than Twilight.

(bump!)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]