[A] The White Sigil | Mists of Pandaria

100 Human Mage
5.1 Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A dark figure, lone against the shadows of Stormwind's cloudy night, appears atop a building. He drops down -- a black shadow, a ghost, a wordless roar of justice -- and lands beside the passersby. He reaches for one and grabs them by the shirt, shaking them ruthlessly. All that glows is the fire in his pauldrons.

Liotuse Duval is the hero Stormwind deserves.

"WHERE'S AURRIC"

My hero.
Reply Quote
BUMP!
Reply Quote
92 Human Mage
Another friendly bump! <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump for a guild I wish I was in.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Oppan Sigil Style!

BUMP!
Reply Quote
Grab's thread and throw's it to the front page!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
When I see Folcard, and then Aurric, it's like you're Light and Dark versions of THE SAME DUDE.

GUNDAM BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
FOR THE ALLIANCE.

But also humanitarians.

WHO WANTS SOME SOUP?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just a friendly bump and /salute to all of you. Well fought tonight, it was an honor to hold the beach and defend the keep side by side with your company. Although we were driven back, every hero fell facing the enemy, steel gripped firmly in their hands and heads held defiant against the oncoming Horde. Though the sacrifice was great, all faced it with honor and courage. You can call upon me anytime you need backup in the future. /bow

May the Yeehaw be with you all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I should warn you all, Mitta is Russell Crowe.

Are you not entertained!?
Reply Quote

...this explains everything.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

No! No! No! Mitta isn't Russell Crowe, Russell Crowe is Mitta. I came the that conclusion last night in arena when she did some crazy moves and dropped a lock.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
El bumpo.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
THAT LION'S LANDING EVENT WAS FUN AS HEEEEEEECK.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump for Sigilbutts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can bump? From Ravij with love?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
This might be something I was looking for... Might.

I hate looking for a home.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
A dark figure, lone against the shadows of Stormwind's cloudy night, appears atop a building. He drops down -- a black shadow, a ghost, a wordless roar of justice -- and lands beside the passersby. He reaches for one and grabs them by the shirt, shaking them ruthlessly. All that glows is the fire in his pauldrons.

Liotuse Duval is the hero Stormwind deserves.

"WHERE'S AURRIC"

I laughed. So hard. SO SO hard.
BUMP!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Is your character feeling charitable? Want to contribute their monthly courtesy of humanitarianism? Then come up to Thelsamar and donate blood! The need is constant, the pain is temporary (we promise) and the lives you save are numerous!

Also, be on the lookout for some February events from the White Sigil. Something about a special clinic? Hmm ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]