Updated Raid Schedule Heart of Fear & Terrace

100 Goblin Shaman
Neth, any clue as to what the ilvl requirement's will be for HOF LFR?

(Also any word on the VP upgrade system? Some of us have been waiting for weeks on that.)
Edited by Jujubiju on 10/26/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why release heroic Terrace on Thanksgiving week of all weeks? Why not wait until after? I don't really follow the entire thought process on this change, it seems needless and only serves to aggravate hardcore guilds (and other guilds alike) who have planned time off already for those days to spend with family and friends.
Edited by Harveyspectr on 10/26/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Neth, any clue as to what the ilvl requirement's will be for HOF LFR?

(Also any word on the VP upgrade system? Some of us have been waiting for weeks on that.)

LFR Heart of Fear has been stated previously to have a 470 Ilvl requirement.

The VP upgrade system will be coming in Patch 5.1.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Please, can you confirm if you need last boss of mogushan to enter Heart?
I would love that, also we need to know cause im organizing the raid schedule
Edited by Gaudaloht on 10/26/2012 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I hope Blizzard continues to release this amount of bosses a tier split amongst 3 gated instances like this. It'll work out great.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Already extremely disappointed with Heart of Fear.

Empress Shek'zeer does not award Bugslayer title. seriously wtf blizz. Slacking.

SLACKIN
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/26/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Harveyspectr
Why release heroic Terrace on Thanksgiving week of all weeks? Why not wait until after? I don't really follow the entire thought process on this change, it seems needless and only serves to aggravate hardcore guilds (and other guilds alike) who have planned time off already for those days to spend with family and friends.

Why should people who dont have thanksgiving have to wait an extra week?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oct 30: Heart of Fear (N)
Nov 6: Heart of Fear Part 1 (LFR), Heart of Fear (H)
Nov 13: Terrace of Endless Spring (N), Heart of Fear Part 2 (LFR)
Nov 20: Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (H)

This is correct. :) It's a similar release to what we did with Mogu'shan Vaults.

UGH I hate that LFR content has to be gated because people can't control how much they play...

Edit: With LFR getting all these changes (lower ilvl weaps when you decide to those, massive gating, etc) on top of us already not being able to get trash trinkets, patterns or blood spirits it really feels like those who use it as our end game are being treated as second-class citizens :(

Just frustrated.
Edited by Ghatok on 10/26/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Do you need to clear MsV to do HoF?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/26/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Mesphito

A fairly good amount of players who play on US servers are from the United States. I realize it doesn't pertain to everyone who plays on US servers, but it's still a valid question that I would like to hear a response about.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Yeah, that's a good point. Thanksgiving week is rough. I suppose there's pros and cons to every release date setup.
Edited by Digerati on 10/26/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
On the bright side though, Terrace is only 4 heroic bosses, and Sha of Fear will probably be so brutally hard that he's going to take awhile to down anyway.

I do foresee guilds rushing to down Tsulong and "easymode" Protectors. Those fights weren't that difficult on beta. Lei Shi and Sha of Fear especially will be a step up.
Edited by Digerati on 10/26/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Already extremely disappointed with Heart of Fear.

Empress Shek'zeer does not award Bugslayer title. seriously wtf blizz. Slacking.

SLACKIN

I disagree.

Now if the title were "Bugsquisher", however....
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Exterminator <x> would have worked too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/26/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Harveyspectr

A fairly good amount of players who play on US servers are from the United States. I realize it doesn't pertain to everyone who plays on US servers, but it's still a valid question that I would like to hear a response about.

I'm not american, and we dont have thanksgiving, and i know its a pretty big holiday for you guys and i can really see where your coming from with all this stuff, but as someone who is running out of things to do in wow, outside of our guilds raid progression (which isnt very far in) - i really dont want the LFR's to be pushed back as it will actually give more stuff for people like me to do in game - so i was trying to be the opposite side of the coin, so to speak (sorry if that was off topic or rude >.< - only just got out of bed not too long ago, so im still sleepy :P)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I would settle for Bugsprayer
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Exterminator <x> would have worked too.

Dig is always such a qtpi and genius!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Please just let LFR share a loot lockout with normal. And then release LFR the same time as normal.

Please.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/26/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Telepathy
Can we get a blue to confirm that LFR Terrance is going to be out 1 week BEFORE normal terrace?

Ditto.

Great terrible wording there.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/26/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Act
Can we get a blue to confirm that LFR Terrance is going to be out 1 week BEFORE normal terrace?

Ditto.

Great terrible wording there.

They already gave the answer. Please go read the blue post. Plus it should be obvious HOF is getting the Part 1 and 2 treatment.

Nothing has changed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]