Updated Raid Schedule Heart of Fear & Terrace

90 Pandaren Hunter
This is a very good way to lengthen the life of the content while making sure people aren't bored or overwhelmed. Good job.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
why did it have to be the melee weapons last

that seems like abit of a slap in the face of all dps warriors, DKs and pallies

aswell as all tanking pallies and warriors.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Warrior
Could you, I dunno, let us do content at our own speed instead of yours?
I want to know what was wrong with t5 instances, where we could bounce back and forth between SSC and TK depending on our skill/gear/raid makeup that day. Was there something evil about it or something? Because you seem to think so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/26/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Omgitspins
So in other words because 5.1 won't have another raid in it the 2 remaining ones will be staggered to artificially make the content seem like it lasts longer, or 5.2 with a new raid will still be 5-6 months out and this makes it seem like the gap is smaller.

Judging by your armory, you've done exactly 0 of the available content... what are you crying about?

What does someone's armory have to do with anything here? And what makes you think everyone makes posts using their main? It's really quite sad that people try to chose whether people have the right to post here..... His post has more right to be on this forum than yours does, so !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oct 30: Heart of Fear (N)
Nov 6: Heart of Fear Part 1 (LFR), Heart of Fear (H)
Nov 13: Terrace of Endless Spring (N), Heart of Fear Part 2 (LFR)
Nov 20: Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (H)

This is correct. :) It's a similar release to what we did with Mogu'shan Vaults.

@ launching a Heroic raid the week of Thanksgiving. Please reconsider.
Also @ launching LFR at the same time as normal mode. Please delay it a week.

Please consider the following:
Nov 6: Heart of Fear (H), Heart of Fear Part 1 (LFR)
Nov 20:
Nov 27: Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (H)

Or

Nov 6: Heart of Fear (H), Terrace of Endless Spring (N), Heart of Fear Part 1 (LFR)
Nov 13: Heart of Fear Part 2 (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (H)
Nov 20:
Edited by Poena on 10/27/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
just make a god damn graph
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/26/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Felocity
I do wish we could get some clarification on if the asain raiding model is going to be coming here.

Korean. you dont need to say "asian". thats like if they put in an african version and you called it the "black" version.

Africa and Asia are both continents. Korea is on the continent of Asia. That would make Koreans Asians as they reside on the continent of Asia.
They are also testing the new lockouts in another Asian country.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Question, Do we need to clear Mogu'Shan Vaults to get into Heart of fear?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This really annoys me. So now I have to wait another two weeks for a weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Nov 6: Heart of Fear Part 1 (LFR), Heart of Fear (H)
Nov 20: Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (H)

This is correct. :) It's a similar release to what we did with Mogu'shan Vaults.

Why is LFR released after normal mode? It doesn't make any sense. It should be from easiest to hardest. LFR > normal > heroic. Or better, both LFR and normal need to be released on the same day.

10/29/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Cuddlebun
This really annoys me. So now I have to wait another two weeks for a weapon.

Elegon drops weapon, but this change also annoys me.
Edited by Aligatro on 10/29/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I just need to know one thing.. Why does Helpful Wikky die so fast :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Can I please get confirmation on what is required to enter the normal instance of Heart of Fear? A comment on WoWhead said Mogu'shan Vaults needed to be completed before entering this raid, and some guildmates were saying you had to have exalted reputation with the Klaxxi to access it... Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So, does this mean progression in normal mode raids is behind your projections?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reading over the guides. New raids look to be very mechanic oriented and put out tons of damage. good luck to all in them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The MVP needs to change his posts. You emphatically told the person who was correct that they were not correct. In fact, it was you that is wrong.

Next time, MVP, do not go around telling people they are wrong as if what you're saying is a matter of fact. Especially when you're wrong. Bliz, please take away this MVP's MVP status for him rudely telling someone that they are wrong when in fact the person was right.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
10/26/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Zatheyll

You just killed pugs.

Same with HoF, you have to clear MSV to start on that place.

/looks at you confused...

Exactly where are you getting this info from?
Reply Quote
Is there any possibility that cross-realm raiding (for BattleTag and RealID friends) will be enabled for current-tier raids? Even if it gets enabled a few weeks after LFR opens up for a particular raid?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
10/26/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Sarosha
I do wish we could get some clarification on if the asain raiding model is going to be coming here.

So people can be compelled to run it twice a week to keep up on gear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]