Austwow(25) recruiting heals and rdps

90 Night Elf Druid
Hi All

Austwow are a small casual 10man raiding guild and have been raiding casualy since early Wrath however after a break since cataclysm we are in a position of needing to recruit heals and range dps for in guild challenge modes and 10man raiding.

Applicants must be over 18, Minimum of heroic dungeon gear, gemmed and chanted, must have vent and be able to listen to instructions.

We are not accepting Tank applicants at this time.

Our guild, while small is very active in battlegrounds, arena & old school raids so all spots are for core spots...you will not be sitting around benched in our guild.

We are friendly and welcome players that havnt gained much experience raiding current content.

Raid times are Wednesday Friday and Saturday nights at 9PM-12.

Pst Sicnicstree or mail ingame if we sound like a good fit for you.

Cheers
Sicnicstree
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am very interested, so far done 6/6 MV on my main, may i inquire as to what is the raid composition in terms of healing right now?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey All

Heals and range spots have now been filled.

We still have 1 spot available for a core melee DPS...pst ingame or leave a message on the forums if interested.

Cheers
Shane
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump ^ also 1 heals cant make it so we have 1 heals spot still open, just to specify RAID TIMES ARE SERVER TIME. Please consider this before applying.
Edited by Huntyhunhunt on 11/6/2012 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Guild level is pretty irrelevant, as it is assumed most raid guilds are already level 25.
I'd suggest removing the (25) from the title or including ten man somewhere in it so people don't get confused.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump, still waiting on title change to include 10-man... Please Sic when you aren't busy with work ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump, due to recent departures opening up spots to heals, melee dps and ranged dps. Core already taken are as follows:

Main tank: guardian Druid
Off tank: Death Knight
Ranged: Hunter, (o/s shaman)
Heals: Preist, (shaman)
Melee: Warrior

Depending on who is interested the shaman healer is also the warrior so composition can be shifted. If you are interested please post or contact one of us in game.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump, casuals also welcome, please change title to 10m sic :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Figure I will bump this again to see if anyone is interested, mainly require heals but will consider anyone interested if we can accomodate.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi there.
Would like to express my interest in your guild and raid times.

Me:
-Previously raided hard core in WotLK, 16-20 hours a week, almost exclusively melee (rogue), took a break through Cata..
-Experience healing and tanking normal and hardmodes throughout WotLK, saw the end of Cata..
-Experienced Raid and Guild leader
-60-80FPS in raid, fast-reliable internet
-Vent and skype, working mic
-30 years old, mature, dedicated, resourceful, quick learner

Your raid times work PERFECT for my schedule. Please get back to me so we can talk more. Thanks for the time.

Cheers,
-Kevin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]