Time Lords - Creating a new raid group

90 Human Death Knight
Latest News: Feng down. Taking Thanksgiving week off.

Time Lords is looking to start up it's MoP raiding. We are in the process of creating a consistent raid group to progress through MoP 10-mans.

We are looking for people that fit with our goals, our personalities, and our raid times.

We have not yet decided on raid times but it seems that the raid days will most likely be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (or some combination thereof) from 6-8 server.

We are casual, laid back, friendly, and value having fun more than anything. While raiding, we like to make sure that you are having a good time while progressing. You will find people that are easy to get along with here.

If you are interested in this kind of raid environment, feel free to send me message in game or post in this forum (and then send me a message in game after posting).

You do not have to join the guild at this point. You are free to join us when we need a raid spot filled; however, if you plan on raiding with us consistently, we would ask you to join.
Edited by Joeschmo on 11/25/2012 10:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
My name is Darmand and I approve of casual raiding guilds named Time Lords.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I want to so bad, but I don't have the $ to faction change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
@Darmand: My name is Joe and I approve of your approval of casual raiding guilds named Time Lords

@Acorn: We would welcome a shadow priest with arms wide open :)
Reply Quote
If you guys are looking for an Alt/Sub, feel free to message me. I'm very happy trying to grow my guild, however would also like to run raids as intended (AKA: Not just LFR)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We are really looking for a strong DPS at the moment
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
11/25/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Joeschmo
We are really looking for a strong DPS at the moment

Does that mean you need some one to engage with half their screen showing Recount and watch all the pretty yellow numbers while loling insanely? Lots of those about. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dear Time Lords,

One of your guildies has been raging on me the last few days now and although it's been entertaining one of his comments sparked something in me, I won't name names on the forums but he said "I'm going to camp horde all day and blame you for it" so I've decided I'm going to do my best to track each and every one of you down and camp you!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
You are going to judge their entire guild based upon the actions of one member? Do you want everyone to base their opinion of Red Branch upon you threatening to camp their entire guild just because some guy that is most likely 15 years old on the other side of a computer screen was pushing your buttons?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/08/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Brindar
You are going to judge their entire guild based upon the actions of one member? Do you want everyone to base their opinion of Red Branch upon you threatening to camp their entire guild just because some guy that is most likely 15 years old on the other side of a computer screen was pushing your buttons?

Yes
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Yes

My name Is Leo And I approve this Message
Edited by Leonariasdk on 12/8/2012 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Gotta admit that Daslovak seems to be very angry. Quick! Show me on Brindar where Leo touched you.

But on a serious note. I think it's perfectly OK to have drama in the forums. They used to be full of it. And they used to be fun....

But remember that dude who raged at you? He's probably 15 like stated...or you're probably 15 like stated...or both...etc etc etc ad nauseum....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
If someone kills/annoys me and I can't find them, then one of their guild memebers will do.
If a guild recruits drama queens and keeps them on as members, well then that to me says something about that guild..

I love PVP, if it wasn't for PVP I wouldn't play this game but I never hate on anyone and jump on my ally alt to tell someone how bad they are or what a loser etc they are. Fair enough I do jump on my alt after some battles but thats jus to say "that was fun" "shame you guys moved on when the no's evened out".. Even when that cyberthug was on alliance, i dsiliked him but loved the rivalry.

People have in the past and im pretty sure will in the future base their opionions of Red Branch based on some of my actions, thats their loss, Red Branch has a solid mature minded crew backed up by a solid guild ethos. Although they don't PVP any where near enough for my liking I wouldn't want to raid with anyone else. I've seen alliance I've killed in the past go out of their way to get my fellow PVE members and Im sure plenty will continue to do so in the future. So in short - YES go on right ahead if that is what YOU choose to do

Im not angry just extremely aroused, all this talk about Leo touching people and Im still waiting for my turn!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
I approve of this message.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dassy always stirring up the drama. Where there's drama you'll find Leo & Darmand.

This is a PvP server, right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dassy always stirring up the drama. Where there's drama you'll find Leo & Darmand.

This is a PvP server, right?

ily
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sadly I think I caught the brunt of the camping and ganking! LOL. All is fair in love and war. I do not approve of my guildies camping anyone, however I cannot tell one person how to play a game they are paying for. I will ask for said person to stop being a douche though. No promises. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
this is savagenation....dalsovak you must be alittle kid ...anyone who exits game evrytime they are about to die...i dont even know what i would call it ..i would have choice words for it....what part of pvp is that....and for as you to tell my gm that you will camp my guildies cause of me .is a lie you just camo yourself in a cave and camp everyone anyways...so to stir up stuff for me in my guild you are garbage as for my guild if you ask about daslovak you will find out about daslovak camps evryone anyway he said himself all he does is pvp....im srry you would evn listen to this guy or horde for any manner ......if it is to much for you guys just ask me nicely and i will leave guild
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm the little kid? you should take a step back and listen to yourself, you have tried everything angle with me, horde hates you - alliance hates you - no one likes you - your a loser - punk - coward - f*ggot etc if this is how irrate you get over afew pixels, goodluck in RL

There is a thing in Oguendi Ruins - it's called a port and yes if there's 5 alliance on me and I'm about to die I will port - I'd rather be called a coward then give someone like you the satisfaction of killing me. As far as logging goes, you tried to attack me whilst I was logging twice now, I would have canceled the log and killed you but all you do is fan of knives / vanish, whats the point?!? You go on and on and !@#$% about my tactics yet you do the exact same thing, hiding behind npcs. I don't camp everyone, sure I kill just about everyone but unless around Kras I almost never stick around to camp (certain individuals excluded), I'd rather move on to the next bit of action but alas I've already wasted enough time on you if i want to contiue this conversation I'll go outside and continue it with my brick wall.

I spoke with your gm and she seems to be a very nice person and thus im no longer going out of my way to camp time lord members - its funny how a little politeness can go such a long way...

I
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Mediic
......if it is to much for you guys just ask me nicely and i will leave guild

I am not asking you to leave the guild. I apologize for calling your actions that of a douche. I do not like being camped, ganked, killed repeatedly due to someone elses actions however. I realize it is a pvp server and being killed in the world is one thing, being targeted because of someone elses actions is a whole different matter. Horde are people that pay to play the game same as me. If Das is hiding just to gank people then that is cheesy too. You both need to just camp each other and fight it out. Leave my guild out of the fight. If you are killing me in the world for pvp, then I understand. Just don't target my guild because of one person's actions, gank that person instead. Now I am climbing down off of my soapbox... please don't kill my toon yet :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]