Late Night Raiding Guild Recruiting

85 Human Warlock
<Eloquent> Is a Is a new up an coming guild on the server Cenarius looking for members to consist of our 10 man raiding guild, We are a late night raiding guild looking for members who can raid late night early morning. Our players have been around a long time and know that many great players just simply can’t raid anymore being that there times don’t fit, we’re hoping to be that fit. Our raid times are 10:30pm-1:30am server on Weds/Thurs and the occasional Monday.

Eloquent is a borderline Casual to Semi Hard Core guild, We expect you to come to raids prepared knowing fights, Bringing Potions, Pre potting on boss fights, We Expect you to contribute to discussions and bring what is expected to the average raid. Prepare for raids , If you don’t share the same philosophy’s this probably isn’t the place for you. We expect everyone to turn up on time but we understand we all have a real life and won’t scold you for having a real life any everything that goes with it. We are just planning to have a good raid week without the worries of dkp or endless wipes that cause drama and loss of fun we are here to have a good time and get some loot while doing it.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in contact by either posting a reply on here, or searching for our characters

Bourani/Littlekaka
Zariha/Zariher

Look forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Dotsneedhots on 10/31/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Bump.

Need Melee DPS

I'll answer any questions you have

Add my Battle tag @ Bourani#1131

Look forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Dotsneedhots on 10/31/2012 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Still need Melee DPS, Contact in-game or on forums,
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^

Still need a OT contact in game for more info or add my battletag Bourani#1131
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I like were this is going.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still searching
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I threw a wish down a well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Could you use a healer? Looking to find a new home for my pally. I also have a mage I'm working on gearing as well
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bump.

Looking for RDPS, healer and a tank, Any questions feel free to post on forums or ask a guildie in game.

GL in your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]