Help please? :3

13 Pandaren Monk
I decided I want to level a monk on this server. Before I do i'd like to ask a few questions. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to answer me :)

Who is more dominant on this server? Horde/Alliance.
On this Battlegroup/Server what are your findings for Battlegrounds? Does Horde own them, or Alliance? About even?

Also, I asked on trade but didn't get many answers, so yeah. Thanks! ^.^
Edited by Cuddle on 10/29/2012 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As far as population goes, Alliance outnumbers Horde around 2 to 1.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-madoran.html

There are others with more xp in PvP who are better suited to comment on this, but my experience says things are about equal. For TB, if a couple of the top Horde guilds decided they wanted to take the area, they did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL the genders pie charts has a 1.7% of genders unknown, id like to think that bobos is that 1.7%
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you want to PvP i will warn you do not play on this server, But if you must Alliance and Horde are about even in skill level. Most are bad players tbh. (not saying i'm good.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There's a handful of top rated pvp players on horde side besides that I wouldn't know how it is on alliance side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There's no Gladiator capable players on Madoran, and the fact that you're asking how the pvp scene is and the fact that you're rolling on Madoran is evident that you're not a Gladiator player (no offense).

That said, pvp is pretty balanced and both factions have guilds that organize Random BGs and arena for rating/points. My win ratio across all toons is somewhere around 55% (horde and alliance).

For what Madoran is - a medium pop, run of the mill average realm - I love it. I've been here just over three years now have spent time on much higher pop realms (Medivh (in its glory days), Mannoroth, and Stormrage) and I prefer the closer knit community of Madoran.

The faction ratio is 2:1 as Wachabe stated.

You'll find a good guild no matter what faction you choose.

Best of luck.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Monk
Thank you guys! No, I'm not a gladiator... but the main reason I play this game is for PVP. I love Battlegrounds and Arena sometimes.
Reply Quote
11 Orc Hunter
Not sure if troll or not. Tichondrious, Illidan, Kel'thuzad are your big 3 pvp realms.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
There are a few pvp guilds on the server, mine not being one of them. If you're looking more into pvp being the main thing you're doing, go with one of the realms Twostronk mentioned. Far better pvp than we have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]