<Tranced> is LFM for RBG's,10Mans and More!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Tranced> is a recently formed conglomerate of friends and veteran players. We are currently seeking active and talented PvPers to add to our guild.
(AKA insert generic, lame guild recruitment spam here)

^^ "Cool story bro tell me why anyone would want to join this guild.":
-Our goal is to create a large pool of active, friendly players who like to play with each other. It is not always easy to find other people for BG's, RBG's and Arenas and we hope to create an environment that turns this nuisance into an easy process.
-We run nightly BG premades and regularly help to gear out guild members.
-We arena together and help to cap others who are short on points for the week.
-We actively form groups and find world PvP with random players and/or other guilds.
-We maintain a friendly environment and encourage people who join to help other guild mates. (be it playing together and practicing in arenas and bgs or just answering questions in a general PvP discussion)
-We like to make fun of other people (including ourselves) and use mature (and by mature I really mean childish) language, so if you can't handle this, we are not for you.
-We are not elitists. We have a mixed group of players who range from high rated all the way down to little or no experience. But we all love to PvP. Therefore, our only requirement in joining is to share in this interest and to be active. We want to keep the guild growing all the while remaining productive and fun.

We need you for RBG's!:
-We are looking to round out our core RBG team and the following classes/roles are highest priority!:
*FC, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman and DK. (these are subject to quickly change)
-If your class/role is not mentioned above feel free to inquire anyway as we would love to have people to fill in and/or solidify other groups.

In Addition to PvP:
-While our main focus is player versus player, we plan on building an extremely casual (one night a week) 10 man raid group to experience the MoP content in a laid back, chill atmosphere.
-The tentative raid night would be either Friday or Sunday.

*** If any or all of the above interests you, and you are looking for a new home, drop a line here or speak with an officer in game!
Officers: Klarity, Suwoop, Kenshenub, Kapsacin, and Kezkez

TLDR; lolpve is for nerdz let's pvp together in my guild.

*Edited for clarity. (pun intended)
Edited by Klarity on 10/30/2012 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll go to some RBGs, but I'm not joining your guild!

You may only have a taste of Bandet. Full package costs extra.

Ohai frand. You are very much welcome to join us. What nights work best for you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well if you all ever need a destro warlock Sir Chillerace is always lying around somewhere.
Edited by Chillerace on 10/30/2012 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Ohai frand. You are very much welcome to join us. What nights work best for you?

Days work better than nights.

Got it. I will hit you up in game. I think I got you on ID or I will add you if i don't. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
We also do heroics and stuff for those who are interested in pve
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/30/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Kenshiputa
We also do heroics and stuff for those who are interested in pve

Silly ken, exile ≠ tranced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i'd love to join :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I would definatly be interested...im looking to transfer off of my dead server and would like something lined up before i do ... assasination rogue with 58.29% resilience and 29.36% pvp power
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/30/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Bangßang
i'd love to join :)

If you can bring me that human racial when you join you're in!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/31/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Akân
I would definatly be interested...im looking to transfer off of my dead server and would like something lined up before i do ... assasination rogue with 58.29% resilience and 29.36% pvp power

Hi! I have friends on Nath so I know what ya mean. You are very welcome to join if you make the jump. Just let me know!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Hmmm, I am very interested in this kind of guild, although I'd be the biggest noob Horde, because I have been alliance ever since I have started playing (4 years ago)... Well, anyway, check out my "promo" (pretty bad promo, I know) thread in Guild Recruitment.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004403663
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
whoops! I derp'd!!
Edited by Zodberg on 11/6/2012 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Let me know if you need a feral druid for RBG. Webslinger#1101
Reply Quote
I approve of this guild's manifesto. *BUMP*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hows the world pvp ?
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Paladin
world pvp on DS is the shizz always going on somewhere. btw faction changing my sham today hope to see yall soon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your horde ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hmmm, I am very interested in this kind of guild, although I'd be the biggest noob Horde, because I have been alliance ever since I have started playing (4 years ago)... Well, anyway, check out my "promo" (pretty bad promo, I know) thread in Guild Recruitment.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004403663

No worries, you're welcome to join!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]