[A] - Coven recruiting for group 1 & 2.

90 Pandaren Hunter
Hello, Coven is looking for a few good people to round out our two, ten man groups! We are currently a casual guild but are looking to be more competitive once we have a reliable core group. Group 1 raids Thursday and Friday, 8:00pm - 11:00pm server, and are currently 4/6.
Recruiting needs are:

Holy Priest or Disc Priest
or
Shadow Priest

This early in the expansion, gear is not as much of an issue as skill. We are looking for individuals who know their class, want to kill pixel dragons but don't want to do it five days a week. We also want people who understand that our environment is a fun one, but as we only raid twice a week, that time is important and we need to make the most of it.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me (Battletag Derp#1174), Narisha Ziazen, Standerd, Drottage, Macellarius or Pups in game for more information. Or check us out at www.coven.guildlaunch.com.
Edited by Derrps on 12/7/2012 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We have all the shinies. g2 looking to get started, needs us some people!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good group here that have several husband/wife duo's others are work and college friends. Guild works together well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I also forgot to mention that we have an excellent weight loss plan for heavy set pandas.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
If you need or want a Rogue I'd be willing to work with either group. Send me in game mail or message me if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Updated recruiting needs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bump for updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Really good guild to join. Friendly atmosphere and everyone is willing to help. :) come join!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]