How to earn MOP Justice Points?

I'm trying to earn Justice Points for heirloom gear but it seems that MOP has pretty much removed any way of earning them. Wowhead states you can earn them through three ways:

1.) Daily random dungeon on normal difficulty - I can't find a way to queue for random normal difficulty dungeons, I can only queue for heroics randoms.

2.) Random scenarios - The Dungeon Finder tool says I will only be rewarded with Valor Points, not Justice Points, if I do a random scenario.

3.) Heroic boss - That's great and all but there's only so many of these I can kill in a day.

Are there other ways of earning Justice Points? Is Wowhead lying to me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
if you clear all the heroics every day you'll have plenty of jp. patience
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You could also convert Honor points from the BGs into Justice.

assuming you win you can make quite a bit in a hurry
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
What do you need Justice points for anyway? I just recently had to fly back to Stormwind and check if the JP->HP conversion was still available before I capped out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I'm trying to earn Justice Points for heirloom gear .
11/01/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Haayt
What do you need Justice points for anyway?
Edited by Zamfu on 11/1/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
i remember see'n someone post that you could run Cata heroics and get a faster rate of JP per hour. As a hunter i think you could solo them maybe?

Anyone know if this is true.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
if you haven't done the Forge of Souls from LK those quests are 24 justice a turn in. LK heroics are a cake walk

and after a quick check last night I can just manage to solo Heroic Stonecore, it's a pretty close thing though. Didn't finish though had to go help a guildy in outland.
Edited by Drakmor on 11/1/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
if you haven't done the Forge of Souls from LK those quests are 24 justice a turn in. LK heroics are a cake walk

also, you can pick up the weekly ____ Must Die quest in Dalaran which hands out JP as well.Pretty easy and should be quick unless depending on which boss it is.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you like PVP, you can convert your honor to jp at a 375 to 250 ratio, I believe. Dungeons are so unrewarding in their current state that you might find this more to your liking.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest

3.) Heroic boss - That's great and all but there's only so many of these I can kill in a day.

Actually there is no limit on that. The most efficient way is to repeatedly run /LFD. You'll get a ton of JP (watch out for that 4k cap) and VP as well (up to 1000 per week)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I always do PvP and convert the Honor to Justice. I'm not huge on 5-mans, honestly, so this is the best way to get Heirlooms.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Actually there is no limit on that. The most efficient way is to repeatedly run /LFD. You'll get a ton of JP (watch out for that 4k cap) and VP as well (up to 1000 per week)

I think he meant he couldn't tolerate doing that all day.
Reply Quote

Do you start earning JP once you hit the weekly cap on VP?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/01/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Mephator
Do you start earning JP once you hit the weekly cap on VP?

Nope, you get nothing in place of the VP you would have earned.

You do, however, get JP for each boss in heroics, just like before.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
11/01/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Kwikness
if you clear all the heroics every day you'll have plenty of jp. patience

This.

Patience seems to be the mantra of this xpac.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest

I think he meant he couldn't tolerate doing that all day.

Which is ironic, because all the people who can't tolerate doing the dailies pine for people to be able to just run instances!

Which is doubly ironic, because you get the rep for the VP gear, and VP from doing the dailies, which are better than JP!

Which is triply... okay, that's enough irony in my diet for today.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
At the moment, the current rates are:
Random regular dungeon: 60
Heroic dungeon bosses: 35
Scenarios: all save for the first two per day: 84
I can get over 1k+ honor per hour and convert most of that into 250 JP each 375.
375 x 2 = 750 250 x 2 = 500
I can get 500 JP doing that each hour, vs. the 35 jp each heroic boss, and depending on the group, can take 10-20 minutes to complete each dungeon.
Scholomance is the heroic with the most bosses, which caps you at 175 JP in 15 minutes.
Doing simple math and using google to see how much u get each boss can help.
I still prefer PvP over heroics due to the fact I can get over 1k a hour, usually u can get to even 2k a hour depending on how good the BG is.
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Shaman
Bloodwake get's it. The current JP rewards are not in sync at all with how easily honor accumulates at 90. Even if you must hold your nose while playing BG's, you will save a lot of time converting points.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]