Make LFR and Normal/Heroic Share same lockout

85 Dwarf Shaman
Butter, you've accused me of trolling and bad-mouthing you, and derailing your thread.

You DID troll him, some what anyway, your 3rd post in this thread, someone was mocking the OP with an utterly useless post, and you acknowledged his "trolling" with a witty comment, when I saw that with out reading anything after it, I thought basically " that's poor play, he is calling attention to someone who is mocking the OP".

Standard arguing tactics, call attention to someone who is agreeing with you or mocking the person you are arguing with. It's poor play and if you said it to me I could consider that, to some extent, that I had been trolled - as clearly the OP does.

- Edit IPhone fail autocorrects
Edited by Totemznub on 11/1/2012 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
61 Night Elf Hunter
Yup it is so different that in 3 weeks of full clearing it I have received exactly nothing but gold from each boss. Pretty amazing. LFR is nothing like a raid at all. Just a weekly 100 gold time sink. You can call it RNG and thats fine however when you have several people in the community all confirming this there is an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stuff
-Zarhym

Thank you for a very thoughtful reply to my post Zarhym and I'm sorry I trolled you on twitter :) Despite disagreeing with you guys, and you in particular fairly often, I for one always appreciate the responses and the honest interactions.
Edited by Anafielle on 11/1/2012 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
This would wipe out the motivation for good players to do LFR, thus A: Making que times even more drawn out, and B: Making it significantly harder for people who are trying to get gear to make their normal raiding experience a little easier, people who don't have a consistent raiding guild, or people who simply aren't good enough to maintain a normal raiding presence.

If you don't like it, don't do it, you don't have to do every last thing that's available in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
why do the koreans have seperate 10 & 25m lockouts but we are forced to have our lockouts together. They were also tested with double resets in FL, anyone would like to explain Blizzards reasoning in giving Koreans everything the US players want?
Edited by Lulpriest on 11/1/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
LFR is simple and easy. You don't have to run LFR if you don't want to. Stop crying about this already. JEEEEZE
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Please LFR is the worst thing ever and I'm sick of feeling that I have to run it to get a gear edge for normal raiding.

Please make it share a lockout so raiders are not forced into the monstrosity that you have created.

You're not forced to do a thing...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Personally, I don't mind LFR because I run with a bunch of other competent people (that run normal/heroic raids) across different servers.

Since LFR can be done cross-realm, people should really start looking into forming a custom 25-man LFR groups if they are growing tired of long queues and pugs. Turns LFR from a wipefest into a breeze with a chance to win loot.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
To me, what the OP seems to be saying is this:

1) He knows he needs to do LFR to get better gear for raid progression.
2) He knows he has the options to not do it. But by not doing it, he is gimping his raid progression.
3) All that taken in account. He does not want to do LFR.

So what does he do? He start asking blizzard to make that choice of not doing LFR for him by taking away that choice to do LFR and thereby gimping his own raid progression. Not a smart move in my opinion.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
90 Tauren Paladin
Please don't make LFR share a lockout with normal raids just because tired high progression players are complaining. I like the fact that I can do LFR every week and then participate with the guild raid if there's a spot available or they just want me instead.

Keep in mind that high progression players are only the 1%. I'm the 99%. Listen to people like me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
aus
11/01/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Styln
Never mind that such a change might motivate people to actually raid in this game again rather than ride the purple RNG train.

Just keep telling yourself when you say Guildie feel like helping out if with our normal raid.

Sure .. oops I can't I already did lfr for the week. Forcing casuals to gamble should I do lfr now or wait because I might raid normal later in the week would just cause a mess.

LFR is 90 valor for 20-30 minutes. Since I still have a full offset to gear up I care about the losss of that rather then the actual drops.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/01/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Nateus
They're just trying to destroy LFR like any other Elitist would.

Explain how a system that is designed for those who dont have time or access to normal and heroic raids, would be destroyed if those who do participate in normal and heroic modes dont run content that isnt designed for them?
Butter, you've accused me of trolling and bad-mouthing you, and derailing your thread.

You DID troll him, some what anyway, your 3rd post in this thread, someone was mocking the OP with an utterly useless post, and you acknowledged his "trolling" with a witty comment, when I saw that with out reading anything after it, I thought basically " that's poor play, he is calling attention to someone who is mocking the OP".

Standard arguing tactics, call attention to someone who is agreeing with you or mocking the person you are arguing with. It's poor play and if you said it to me I could consider that, to some extent, that I had been trolled - as clearly the OP does.

- Edit IPhone fail autocorrects

The CMs have stated themselves that they try to keep a down low as they know their interaction can disrupt threads and there are times that some of the CMs will dismiss a players claim and go on another tangent that doesnt answer the question or in effect says IDK but I am going to publicly dismiss your opinion because I feel like it.

If I had to pick a CM that would handle this thread well and with a positive tone without ruffling the feathers of the OP, it would be Neth.
Edited by Noctemtenchi on 11/1/2012 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]