WTS Feldrake

90 Troll Rogue
Available for immediate delivery is the TCG mount Feldrake. To the best of my knowledge and research, this is the first on the server and the only one currently available (Horde side), and have not seen anyone with it on that "other" faction. Based on Ebay pricing and the forums, I feel 225k - 235k is a fair price. Would be happy to do neutral auction house as well. Kapowee#1984
Edited by Kapowee on 11/1/2012 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
500g
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Oslan/advanced

Seen that guy on it tonight. Bump for you though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hey thx for that...I still have not seen one horde side...and Olsan is a beast at 196 mounts well done sir
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Well then wouldn't it be saw instead of SAW...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/06/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Kapowee

wanna play a game?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
11/06/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Djakamoe

wanna play a game?

Is it called, "I wonder what guild Lowrank will be in this week?"
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Here's a serious offer, if you can transfer to Moon Guard Alliance with the mount I will pay you 300k hard gold.

Freezo#1662
Edited by Duskbourne on 11/14/2012 2:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Here's a serious offer, if you can transfer to Moon Guard Alliance with the mount I will pay you 300k hard gold.

Freezo#1662

I will be in touch with you tonite im in California
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Freezo#1662

I will be in touch with you tonight I'm in California

I cleaned this up as much as I could, but it's still a bit ambiguous. Will you be in touch tonight? If so, why bother mentioning that you're in California? Or, will you be in touch at some undisclosed point in the future, with the reason that you can't be in touch tonight being that you're current in California? The world may never know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
So it is true that nothing gets by the house...The nice night elf fellow might be in a diff time zone so I was giving him a rough idea of when he can expect me to reach out to him so we can complete this transaction...how ya like me now?
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Apologies I accidently gave you the wrong Battletag.

Freezo#1622
The offer has now changed however to 270k but we can discuss more just add me ASAP it's changed because I have already bought 1 of the 2 that I needed. Add me lets talk.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
K ill hit u up tonite
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Who let this foreigner onto our server forums?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Getta rope.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]