Streaming

90 Undead Warrior
CbK
LINK TO THE STREAM
www.twitch.tv/zabrz

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone that I'm starting up a PvP stream. I want to deliver high level gameplay for those interested in being entertained or becoming a better player. If you want to see what is done by gladiator level players, I'm hoping that this will be a great service for you to watch. I want to be interactive with the watchers and answer any and all questions. I truly want to help the server become better in regards to PvP.

The stream will include gameplay from the point of view of Rogue, Warrior, and Shaman. My partners play Druid, Priest, and Mage and if you have questions for them you can feel free to ask them as well.

I don't care how many viewers I reach but it would be amazing if I can find a way to grow this to include more than just Coilfang viewers. If you like what you see, find the tips/help useful, etc. please share my stream with your friends!

More info about myself is located on the streaming page. If there's something about me you're curious about, feel free to ask.

Notes
Because this is the first season that the three of us have played in well over a year, probably closer to two years, our gameplay is not perfect but we are still very good and will get back to the level we previously were at.

I'm still working on maximizing the quality of the stream. If the current quality is a problem for you, please let me know. If there are any other things about the stream that you think could be improved, please let me know.

LINK TO THE STREAM
www.twitch.tv/zabrz
Reply Quote
followed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
=D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Streaming arenas will be starting soon.

I apologize for having only streamed a few 2v2 games thus far to this point. Halo 4 came out right after I started my streaming and I haven't heard from Xyler since. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise though. Korov (now Corov) and Flab (now Haploid), my partners from Wrath of the Lich King, both returned to the game this week. Corov is already 90 and Flab started a warlock from scratch and should be 90 shortly.

Expect some 2v2 games with Corov this week and 3v3 should begin by the following week. I'm excited to say that once again I will be Carried by Korov (CbK reborn :DDDD)
Edited by Zabr on 11/14/2012 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Korov .. AND.. Flab are back with you? INC Coilfang R1s, gg! That actually will be extremely entertaining to watch.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Streaming
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
It's just a buncha dudes crossing the streams. That's not PvP...

...it's better.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
11/14/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Hagarr
Korov .. AND.. Flab are back with you? INC Coilfang R1s, gg! That actually will be extremely entertaining to watch.

Yup everyone's back. We're all pretty busy with school atm but once finals are over things should get interesting :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]