Looking for Horde!

90 Human Death Knight
Watch out horde... I'm coming for you :)

"If you see me, You already lost!" - Slyphene / Articus
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Also allaince if you get ganked let me know! If you want to be part of the fun let me know also
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
awwwwweee yeaaa

you guys are in trouble now
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Damn straight!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
brb xferring so i don't have to deal with this nightmare
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
lol Dakestbuds. I saw you in TB the other day. You hit hard. good kiting abilities too. Youre a pretty good mage. But your skill cant save you from me! Muhahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
^ lol you havent met me my friend. I play slyphene and articus. Come at me bro if you think youre hot !@#$
Edited by Slyphene on 11/7/2012 4:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
9 Pandaren Shaman
2's team is 1 and 8. Tough stuff, bro.
Reply Quote
9 Pandaren Shaman
Oh wait! You pvp as blood?! This guy must be trolling us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
oh snap i wish i knew how to talk !@#$ on a level 9 toon. lol you must be good!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Lol is alliance get ganked? I have to guard half my guildies just so they can kill a damn bear cuz you !@#$%^- alliance think you have "skill" for when it comes to killing people 60 lvls lower than you. And then when y'all see a 90 coming y'all run from a fair fight. Please post more on here, i miss the world pvp this realm used to have, around 20 of my friends and I r working to make it better. Goodluck out there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Alliance.. you're so cute talking smack on a form.. btw Articus I've killed you like 8 times now.. haven't you learned not to stand on ledges next to a druid.. You sure do like going splat... a lot!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
*****Yaaaawwwwnnnnn****
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]