DADDY'S HOME
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You will be dissapoint in this server
Reply Quote
66 Worgen Priest
11/02/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Ultron
You will be dissapoint in this server

HI ULTRON WHO ELSE IS STILL HERE ARE YOU STILL SUPER RICH ALL THE TIME?

And I'm not planning on getting any character past 60 or so, so I'm not worried about the server, I just want to be able to rant and rave about Cata stuff to someone I remember <3
Reply Quote
66 Worgen Priest
http://i.imgur.com/2ridX.png

what a lamer
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Get out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Um, I don't think anyone is still here really, I know Issac is usually on realid, but other then that, no one really lol
Reply Quote
66 Worgen Priest
11/03/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Curaga
Get out.
What in the fu-level 85?

11/03/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Ultron
Um, I don't think anyone is still here really, I know Issac is usually on realid, but other then that, no one really lol

=(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
11/04/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Atlasendured
What in the fu-level 85?

I really have no good excuses. Smite healing was fun for a week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bill?
Bill!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
OH GOD HES BACK.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bill?
Bill!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Oh !@#$ I forgot to check this thread ag-Good post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when theyGood post, keep it up. glad to see a guild that raids quite often with many players on quite often still stuck on illidan. SA is more casual, and yet still progressed this far. Most ppl here go out have good real lives and just et onto raid or when they
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Anyway, hi Boshnak, hi Azax <3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
What in the actual !@#$ is that mess?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Man I miss this server, and its inhabitants. Mostly these forums, I think. When I noticed WLPH and Retribution moved to my priest's server, I was happy.. then got a little nostalgic.

Had a strong interest in leveling my shaman, but was then reminded of the constant ramming they receive in pvp right now. Glad I randomly decided to check the Nath forums a couple of weeks back, though. :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/29/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Curaga
What in the actual !@#$ is that mess?

Yeah sorry I had just found that again and I had a bit of a nostalgia gleefest

Nath should be not-dead =(. I'm pretty sure I could re-activate Tokro's account and level him up, but ughdeadservers
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I made it two months this time around before getting bored with the game again. I think my sub has a day left on it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Didn't Entrapment used to be ally?!!? </3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]