My name is Ahveros, I'm the new awesome rogue on the server. I like to punch porcupines in my free time while tap dancing on top of homeless people. So I recently left my old server of Sen'jin thus leaving behind my best buddy Plant. This has left a void in my heart that needs to be filled. Now take a step away from your computer and take a deep look in a mirror. Now ask yourself "Am I the one to fill this buddy role?" if the answer is yes then I want you! Below is a list of things that you must be willing to do in order to be considered my raid buddy.
1. Come prepared with mountain dew flasks, I will provide the hot pocket feasts.
2. You will refer to Thursdays now as Throw Down Thursdays and come prepared to raid in the appropriate wrestling attire of spandex onesies and a luchador mask. You will refer to me as Vlad the Impaler and you will be named Gondor the Destroyer.
3. Every hour we will take a beiber fever break in which we sing a random justin beiber song to prepare ourselves for the next hour of raiding.
4. You must be able to raid for 22 hours a day 8 days a week.
5. You must legally get your name changed to Wiggles upon acceptance into the raid buddy position.
6. On Thursdays you must sit in trade chat spamming Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.
7. Every other day you must accompany me to Goldshire on Moon Guard and question every person I'm about to erp with to make sure they are actually a girl.
8. You must compliment my rogue skills every 15 minutes, hugs are optional.
9. When my mom comes down into my dungeon and asks me to do chores I want you to reply to her nagging by singing Don't Stop Me Now.
10. Last but not least you must master the buddy system in call of duty. This means you will run into a room I'm unsure of and act as a decoy. As the enemy team lights you up with hot lead I will count the dots on the radar and decide on whether or not I should go all rambo on them or do a 360 and walk away.
So if you feel you are up to the task then feel free to contact me via this thread.