New Rogue LF Raid Buddy, PST

90 Orc Rogue
Hello citizens of Black Dragonflight,

My name is Ahveros, I'm the new awesome rogue on the server. I like to punch porcupines in my free time while tap dancing on top of homeless people. So I recently left my old server of Sen'jin thus leaving behind my best buddy Plant. This has left a void in my heart that needs to be filled. Now take a step away from your computer and take a deep look in a mirror. Now ask yourself "Am I the one to fill this buddy role?" if the answer is yes then I want you! Below is a list of things that you must be willing to do in order to be considered my raid buddy.

1. Come prepared with mountain dew flasks, I will provide the hot pocket feasts.

2. You will refer to Thursdays now as Throw Down Thursdays and come prepared to raid in the appropriate wrestling attire of spandex onesies and a luchador mask. You will refer to me as Vlad the Impaler and you will be named Gondor the Destroyer.

3. Every hour we will take a beiber fever break in which we sing a random justin beiber song to prepare ourselves for the next hour of raiding.

4. You must be able to raid for 22 hours a day 8 days a week.

5. You must legally get your name changed to Wiggles upon acceptance into the raid buddy position.

6. On Thursdays you must sit in trade chat spamming Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.

7. Every other day you must accompany me to Goldshire on Moon Guard and question every person I'm about to erp with to make sure they are actually a girl.

8. You must compliment my rogue skills every 15 minutes, hugs are optional.

9. When my mom comes down into my dungeon and asks me to do chores I want you to reply to her nagging by singing Don't Stop Me Now.

10. Last but not least you must master the buddy system in call of duty. This means you will run into a room I'm unsure of and act as a decoy. As the enemy team lights you up with hot lead I will count the dots on the radar and decide on whether or not I should go all rambo on them or do a 360 and walk away.

So if you feel you are up to the task then feel free to contact me via this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This makes me want to be Horde.... well played good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/03/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Epucphail
This makes me want to be Horde.... well played good sir.
If I didn't hate alliance, you'd be the first alliance I'd think of for the raid buddy position.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Was Horde, Switched over because my rl best friend wanted to be worgen
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Welcome to the server babe, call me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/03/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Epucphail
Was Horde, Switched over because my rl best friend wanted to be worgen
I retract my statement saying I would pick you if I were to not hate the alliance. After yesterdays world pvp session I have come to the conclusion that you are not skilled enough to be my raid buddy. Maybe next time you should bring 6 or 7 people to take me and my guildmate down because five alliance were clearly not enough.

oh god now I sound like Soul but with readable sentences Q_Q
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/03/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Nak
Welcome to the server babe, call me.
Hey I just met you
and this is crazy
but you're alliance
so I'll kill you maybe
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ahveros, i have to give you a cheer.

1. you murdered me without acting like ur were 5 after. Classy
2. when i alt tabbed after my death thinking "hmm isnt Ahveros on the BDF forums??" and went looking, i got distracted and overcooked my REALLIFE pizza. :P Burnt Twice!
3. plz return our faith in rogues
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I forgot how fun pvp servers were. Ganked like 50 alliance the other day and that's including blood dks. Just wait until I get a full set of pvp gear. Also I wrote a haiku for the alliance.

Poopy alliance
your buttholes are not safe here
owned from the shadows

or

hello alliance
I am the rogue ahveros
stab stab stab stab stab
Edited by Ahveros on 11/6/2012 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Ahveros, i have to give you a cheer.

1. you murdered me without acting like ur were 5 after. Classy
2. when i alt tabbed after my death thinking "hmm isnt Ahveros on the BDF forums??" and went looking, i got distracted and overcooked my REALLIFE pizza. :P Burnt Twice!
3. plz return our faith in rogues

burning pizza? minus 50 dkp
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
4realz
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember when I burnt my pizza once.

Just kidding.

I make my mom cook them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
NAK :p bunkbeds go!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/07/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Nat
NAK :p bunkbeds go!

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The position has been filled.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/07/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Pls
True dat.

Sorry guys but Pls has filled the position and is now on the best 2s team on the server. Thanks to all who applied and better luck next time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
FH
11/08/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Ahveros
True dat.

Sorry guys but Pls has filled the position and is now on the best 2s team on the server. Thanks to all who applied and better luck next time.

This is supposed to be a feat?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/10/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Haee
True dat.

This is supposed to be a feat?
trying to rain on people's parades is not cool brah, not cool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]