Looking for a "Raiding Guild" to call home.

90 Pandaren Monk
To start, I've been a Lothar Veteran for quite sometime. I had an account back in Vanilla all the way up to the Burning Crusade days as a mage named "Kreated" I gave that account to my sister Clueless(maybe some old Lothar vets know that name). Anyway, I purchased the entire game again and got my addiction rolling. I'm looking for a Raiding guild to call home. 3-4 nights a week would be awesome. I love me some raiding and enjoy the teamwork by getting the job done.

Here is a run down of what I've got so far since I started 2 weeks ago:

RL Name: Jay

Character name: Adrenilyn

Class: Pandaran Monk (Windwalker 468 ilvl, Mistweaver 462 ilvl)

Professions: 600/600 LW and Skinning. I have all the Golden Lotus rep recipes, but the motes are such a pain to farm.

I prefer PvE but I do dabble a little bit in the PvP aspect.

What I would want from a guild? To be treated on equal ground. I understand there are probationary periods and I agree with that. I treat people the way that I would want to be treated.

Any requirements such as vent, add-on's etc...you require it, I'll have it.

That about sums up what I can think of now for putting out a public application. I'm just looking for a guild that needs either a Monk dps or Monk Healer for doing weekly raids. If your in the need I promise I won't let you down goose. I'm very disciplined and don't stand in purple stuff, well maybe if I'm trying to keep the healer on there toes!!!! jp. So hit me up in game or by mail. I'll reply and we can see where that takes us.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Later
Edited by Adrenilyn on 11/4/2012 3:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Darn, only if you were on horde!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sounds amazing Jay and exactly what I'm looking for amongst our crew. We are in great need of a solid Healer for our core raiding group. Let me tell you a little bit about Obituary.

First and foremost we are NEW. Not new to the game or to the server but new as a guild. I'm looking to develop 12-15 solid players (10 core 2-5 as backup) who raid reguarly twice a week. Our guild is also doing something that a lot of other guilds are not. We are focusing on a lot of old content for Achievements, Mounts, Titles and etc.

We require Mumble and patience is all. We are a super fun and laid back guild ran by myself and my wife (who is super new to game). A little bit about me. I've ran successful raiding guilds since Beta 2004. My guild (Blood of the Horde) was the first Horde guild to down Ragnaros on our server (Stormrage) and was the head guild for the War Effort in opening the Gates of Ahn'Quiraj. I played Hardcore through BC and took a huge off and on break since than. I have raided every raid since MC and have experience in nearly all of them including achievements and etc.

Now that I've shown a little e-peen I jsut want to have fun. I'm laid back, a business owner, father of 3 kids and a general casual player. PM me in game on Noxxturia, Drakhein (90 Mage), my wife Octavena (90 Priest).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Short in to the point

<MOO MOOS POWER WAGON> is a new guild looking for a core healerwith a strong DPS offspec and or DPS. Rank in the top 2000 in the world and 3rd on the server. We are mostly looking for Monk, Druid, and/or priest.

Raid Progress
We are 2/6 heroic in MV and 2/6 Normal in HoF and we raid Sunday Through Wednesday from 7:30 to 11PM EST. We are ranked 3rd on the server and if you are interested in raiding with the Moo Moos please let me know. You will have a full time spot and a very progression minded guild. We are located on Lothar (Horde)

Our Kills are always Fraps:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006894710

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lothar/MOO+MOOS+POWER+WAGON

Real ID :AKADUBSS#1117
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sorry, been away for a couple days. My eyes are falling shut right now and can barely reply. Will get back to you guys tomorrow after I get some shut eye
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Are you interested in afternoon raids? Or only night raids?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]