Does anyone make lots of gold on this server?

90 Night Elf Druid
I am no experienced gold maker but, I find it takes a long time for my herbs to sell. Is this normal on this server or am I doing something wrong? How much gold are you making?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well, I can tell u what I know about the subject. Selling materials, like herbs, doesn't seem to be too profitable, most people don't have 2 production professions on this server, they usually have one gathering and one production. I think you can make good money on inscription. I have an alt with that profession, just keep all the glyphs that are used all the time up on AH, and just undercut anyone you see lol. Good luck to you man
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You will not make much gold on this server as there is not much in circulation. Low population translates to less gold exchanging hands.

Something you can look at is the BMAH and you will see items which easily sell for ~300k on other servers sell for 50k or less here.

The only person making gold on horde is Bowdiddy who is a botter or has a botter supplying him. He destroys the economy but that's another subject.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You will not make much gold on this server as there is not much in circulation. Low population translates to less gold exchanging hands.

Something you can look at is the BMAH and you will see items which easily sell for ~300k on other servers sell for 50k or less here.

The only person making gold on horde is Bowdiddy who is a botter or has a botter supplying him. He destroys the economy but that's another subject.

not so
Reply Quote
Pretty sure everyone in our guild has lots of money with the exception of me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/07/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Fseks
Pretty sure everyone in our guild has lots of money with the exception of me.

needs more infrastructure
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Sweetbro
needs more infrastructure

This is getting out of hand...
Reply Quote
Someones about to get a sandwich.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/08/2012 06:27 AMPosted by Fseks
Someones about to get a sandwich.

what kind!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

I really wish you'd back up your lies with some sort of info, first off. Bowdiddy just has a lot of spare time on his hands. He's not in his 20s anymore. He's a really nice guy and is very helpful in game, I'm sorry that your jealousy leads you to make blind assumptions.

As for the topic at hand? I make a decent amount of money in game, besides some level 1 alt named Vegha ruining the herb economy because they feel the need to dump off over 1,000 stacks of herbs for half price.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
crashing markets is fun times
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And pointless.
I'm happy someone is out there putting crap up on the AH for when I need it.

We have such a huge raiding force ally side, let me tell ya.
I couldn't sell pets for the price it cost to make them.
"Crash" the AH all you want.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
try harder then
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Where's the Kaboom?

There was supposed to be an earth-shattering KaBoom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]