Server down, what are you doing?

100 Undead Warlock
So what is everyone doing while waiting for the servers to come up? I am cleaning house and listening to Adele.

-----------------------------------------------------
~*PvP Shattered Hand/Horde*~
90 Priest Morae ~ 90 Lock Warlockjen
90 Druid Parthenia ~ 90 Rogue Erissi
85 Mage Kaelye ~ 85 Warrior Princessjeni
85 Sham Princessjenn ~ 85 Pally Allei
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Hunter Rainee

~*PvE Bloodhoof/Alliance*~
85 Priest Princessjen ~ 85 Druid Kaelye
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Lock Warlockjen
85 Pally Jeni ~ 20 Hunter Atalanta
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Duh, trolling forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Forums, pandora radio, watching comedy central, and eating some chips and dips! Oh, and waiting to log on for the instant kill on Galleon! Haven't missed him yet! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now if Galleon would only drop me some loot....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/06/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Gogobubble
Now if Galleon would only drop me some loot....

agreed! but for me... :P
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/06/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Idareyou
Forums, pandora radio, watching comedy central, and eating some chips and dips! Oh, and waiting to log on for the instant kill on Galleon! Haven't missed him yet! :)

wtb galleon invite on mah druid
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I will most likely be forming the raid, I will get you both invites! Reserved spots! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I need lunch but going out guarantees maintenance ends early and I miss Gall.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/06/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Idareyou
I will most likely be forming the raid, I will get you both invites! Reserved spots! :)

sexah
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/06/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Gogobubble
I need lunch but going out guarantees maintenance ends early and I miss Gall.

that is why you keep food stuffs at home :P

i have chicken noodle soup for lunch nomnomnom
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Some of us actually have to work and don't get to sit around within reach of foodstuffs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
:( sorry Gogobubble. I don't have to work with staying at home with Mom and obtaining $2.5k a semester from financial aid! i is lucky! :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Reserve your spot on the forum post Warlockjen. On whichever character you prefer!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I worked full time up until a few months ago and quit for various reasons. Currently a housewife looking for a part time job.

You are lucky Idareyou but if you earned it good for you! I have not been able to finish college at this point but I am considering going back fall semester. They say it is never too late...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I worked full time up until a few months ago and quit for various reasons. Currently a housewife looking for a part time job.

You are lucky Idareyou but if you earned it good for you! I have not been able to finish college at this point but I am considering going back fall semester. They say it is never too late...

Eh, I wouldn't call it luck. I camped the spawn on average 5 hours+ at a time. 13 hours was the longest, and I started that one with Manuelo for the confirmation.

I did get lucky one time and got a quick invite because Glayve hooked me up in general chat! :)

But, where I didn't get so lucky is on the drops. I didn't get any drops even with Elder Charms every time, except for my last kill ( last week ). Last week, I got waist from him, and tier legs from Sha ( 3rd piece from Sha ), now have my 2 piece. :)
Edited by Idareyou on 11/6/2012 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its all luck. My 86 warlock has 2 SHA pieces without coin. SPriest has nothing after 4 weeks and using coins every week.

Where's the SHA mount? I want to ride around on some wispy black tendrily thing.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Eh, I wouldn't call it luck. I camped the spawn on average 5 hours+ at a time. 13 hours was the longest, and I started that one with Manuelo for the confirmation.

I did get lucky one time and got a quick invite because Glayve hooked me up in general chat! :)

But, where I didn't get so lucky is on the drops. I didn't get any drops even with Elder Charms every time, except for my last kill ( last week ). Last week, I got waist from him, and tier legs from Sha ( 3rd piece from Sha ), now have my 2 piece. :)

i was referring to being lucky with the scholarship and getting to stay home :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Its all luck. My 86 warlock has 2 SHA pieces without coin. SPriest has nothing after 4 weeks and using coins every week.

Where's the SHA mount? I want to ride around on some wispy black tendrily thing.

Yea, dedication and luck. But you're right, all luck (considering you down him every week).

I only use one Elder Charm on Sha and Galleon per week though, so I probably missed out a bunch.

As of two weeks ago though, I no longer needed LFR gear. :)

And I'm as of today, fully conquest geared. Just missing a couple of conquest items ( have wep)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
So.... I'm pretty lucky at times haha.

"The Blizzard Gods are with me" is how I've always seen it. :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

I have been doing this for weeks with different characters and I just FINALLY won 2 pieces on my lock yesterday (1 obviously extra loot roll). I was beginning to question if I would ever get loot...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]