A gift for Tina daily quest for the tillers

96 Night Elf Hunter
The chrysoberyl tends to spawn in or under the ground 99% of time. They show up on the mining tracker but when I go to a spot with my miner they aren't there and can't interact with them making the quest impossible to complete most of the time.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
I find it hard to believe noone else finds this bug annoying
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
I've seen that a few times but usually I can find it to gather and complete the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Definitely annoying, and what's surprising is there aren't more threads about this; this was the only mention I could find of it as a bug. I can confirm that they are indeed pushed under the terrain, as I went to a spot where there was one on my minimap, and sure enough, I could barely see the sparkles coming through the ground.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
The fact that people can usually find one other one not underground is most likely the reason no-one is bothering to post about it. I'm pretty sure I put in a bug report myself, but that was ages ago and in-game if I did.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
This bug is still a problem. I'm a miner, I can see Chrysoberyl Outcropping nodes as yellow dots on my map. Unfortunately, 3/4 of them are under the terrain, unclickable.

Please put the Chrysoberyl Outcropping above the terrain, so we can click on them!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Please fix this bug! The Uncut Chrysoberyl for the quest "A Gift for Tina" is spawning in the ground and walls out of reach (4 of the 5 available). Every time I get this quest, it takes well over 30 minutes to wait for the only one that doesn't spawn in the ground to appear. Compound that with tons of other people doing the same quest and it's completely no fun at all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yes — please fix this. It's still a problem. :-/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still bugged, could only find one and its underground :( abandoned quest
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
03/03/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Mavranaaim
Still bugged, could only find one and its underground :( abandoned quest

There are several that spawn in, each in a different place. :) Wait until they respawn and you should be good to go.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This is extremely frustrating. I've been fighting off vermin for over an hour, waiting for this f^&*ing spawn. FIX THIS!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay, so Chrysoberyl spawns on left rim of virmen cave at 39:20. Just look for the very slight sparkle (it almost matches it's surroundings). The chryso doesn't show, but if you move around a bit, you're mining 'gear' will finally light up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am on the quest that people before me are complaining about, and I can see why. I have been in and out of that cave several times and it flashes little sparkles but you can not get the thing to appear so you can collect it. This is very annoying, when you quest, you don't want to do it a hundred times, and still not be able to finish because of a glitch in the game.

Does Anyone at WOW hear us ?????
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Not all of us are miners, so we just see a little sparkle, you know it's there, but why can't we get it.
PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
Not all of us are miners, so we just see a little sparkle, you know it's there, but why can't we get it.
PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mining has nothing to do with it. This character isn't a miner either and I've never been unable to complete this quest.

The Gem spawns in at multiple locations, both inside and outside of all three caves. There can be more than one up at once. You just need to go find it. I've never, ever abandoned this quest and even if one of the crystals is stuck underground, there is always another one elsewhere you can get if you bother to look.

The crystal can be blue, pinkish, purple and/or white. Look at the very backs of the caves and I know there's one that spawns in behind the Virmen Matriarch boss.
Edited by Tindomerel on 8/22/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Necroing this thread just so it's more obvious how long it has been an issue. I found the same thing again today in the cave of Springtail Crag @ coords 39.09/19.55.

I, and several others I know of for a fact, have been reporting this issue through the bug reports since the MoP beta launched. Even though I know it has been reported numerous times, it is still spawning inside the rock where it cannot be looted.

There are enough other spots that it spawns so completing the quest is not all that hard but c'mon. We can't get this (and the one other spot I can't remember the coords to) fixed after almost two years?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm also bumping this thread. It's been over a year and this is still a problem? C'mon! Wasted 20 minutes this morning looking for one to mine.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Warrior
Also experiencing this right now.
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
Blizz Pleasee fix this. issue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]