insane inthe membrane

90 Tauren Paladin
I would like to go for my Insane title and would like someone to help me with the Bloodsail Buccaneers rep grind in booty bay i'll need a:
tank
healer
2 dps

if anyone would like to help or get the title for them self too just post and we can make a date for it.
Post the times you are available server time so we can get a time that fits us all
thanks
Edited by Overloaded on 11/6/2012 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'll go. It's the final rep that I need.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
you know if you start grinding Bloodsail rep you lose the rep with the goblin factions and you have to start over, but if you still in dps right?
Edited by Overloaded on 11/6/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
You rep drops but still counts towards the achievement because you were exalted with them at one point. You just have to get back to neutral if you ever plan to not get stomped in Booty Bay in future.

Although it's apparently currently bugged as of MOP and isn't intentional that you have to rebuild your goblin reps to exalted instead of just neutral, so you might want to hold off on this until they fix it.
Edited by Moxie on 11/6/2012 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i still need all of it so for me any time we have a big group it wil be cool
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
11/06/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Moxie
Although it's apparently currently bugged as of MOP and isn't intentional that you have to rebuild your goblin reps to exalted instead of just neutral, so you might want to hold off on this until they fix it.

I've not heard of this. it's easy enough to confirm or disprove by just doing this though.
/script AddTrackedAchievement(2336)
Edited by Omegal on 11/6/2012 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
You haven't heard that it's bugged? I hadn't either but people are reporting it on Wowhead and various other sites.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
maybe its not a bug just a new requirement to make it harder to get like in cata they buffed the booty bay maybe it is something like that?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
They would have announced the change. It's more than likely a hiccup somewhere.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
just track the achievement. if it says the cartel is done then it's done, if it's not then it isn't.

personally i doubt it's a bug. this achievement is an utter joke compared to those of us who actually got exalted with darkmoon faire off only decks, and also did shen. now adays darkmoon rep is free, shen is gone. I suspect they had to make it harder somewhere to match the nerfs.
Edited by Omegal on 11/7/2012 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I doubt they did.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
just looking for heals if anyone know of one just let let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
it is bugged, confirmed by GMs. I should have been awarded this the week before MoP launch but still no fix.

btw the phased booty bay quest method is MUCH easier
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]