485 Frost DK Looking for Progression Guild

100 Human Death Knight
I am a recent transfer to this server and I am looking for a new guild to call home. My previous guild disbanded early last week due to some internal drama causing 7 core raiders to leave. I am looking for a 25 man guild with a prime time weekday raid schedule. I would also consider a 10 man and weekend schedule if the fit feels right.

I come from a guild that was ranked in the top 100 at the time of our disband. We had a competitive raid environment, where raid spots were based on performance. I have cleared 6/6 Normal MV and 2/6 HC with many pulls and sub 10 percent wipes on heroic Gara'jal. I was present for all first kills and the vast majority of progression attempts.

I am an experienced player that has been playing since launch. I have been in various guilds than ranged from hardcore 5 day a week progression guilds to semi casual 2 day family type guilds. I am a mature and loyal player with a guild first mentality. I keep up to date with the current trends and theory crafting for my class. I consider myself an excellent player with exceptional raid awareness, that fully understands the mechanics and tool kit of my class. I show up prepared, on time and ready to pull at the scheduled raid time.

For any other information, feel free to send me an in game message or add me to real ID.
My battletag is Celektra#1514
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
still looking, I'm sure someone can use a good DK
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/mannoroth

choose one and apply. how hard is that
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hello! We are a Weekend/Late Night raiding guild. We are aiming for primary raiding Friday/Saturday/Sunday 8pm - 1am. We are not yet an established guild, but we recognize the need for a Weekend Raiding guild that does not currently exist. We are actively recruiting all classes/roles, especially healers and DPS. Founding members of the guild are from Vanilla/BC/Wrath raiding, but quit for Cata, and are excited to start raiding again. During the weekdays (especially later in the night) we want to have fun runs, RBG's, and guild progress or alt gearing runs. If this sounds interesting to you, contact me in-game (Deathmagev/Deathmonkv/victorpatton#1549)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]