90 Human Paladin
enjoy getting your t6.5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg6CUEVrKks

[EDIT: re-uploaded due to copyright]
Edited by Zenalpaladin on 11/13/2012 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oz
How do you put out that much dps on Brutallis and stay alive?

My ret spec is only ~465 or so, but I find myself using seal of insight and spamming wog and fol on myself to heal through the meteor strikes. I usually wipe the stacks at about 9 with divine shield, but end up being killed a while later because I only put out 20k or so dps while I use every HP for EF to stay alive. By the time i get to 9 stacks again my health is lowish and brut is still at ~30%
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I didn't notice until editing that I had seal of insight up that entire encounter...
I don't really recommend doing so if you don't have the gear to pull that kind of dps without seal of truth though. Currently at ilvl 485.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oz
Were you spamming wog?

If not, any advice on staying alive?

I was using seal of insight, EF, holy prism, fol and still eventually get overrun by the stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I didn't spam wog too much, just more so the selfless healer usage, better guide to how to do it as a lower geared ret:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934185875
Made it when I was around ilvl 470 gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump for edit
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey, Liken the Vid u posted, what UI are you using and CD addons are you using.. Love the clean look..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sure he's using LUI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]