<A-RP> The Kingdom of Arathor: Retired

Yes, we're still alive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You guys can have Stromgarde back. As KoS is now gone.
Reply Quote
See, all you had to do was wait! =D
Reply Quote
There is no finer meat than raptor. Not for any quality of the beast itself. The meat is in fact greasy, and often cooked entirely too tough, with a strongly uninspiring flavour. The enjoyment comes from knowing that a beast that terrorized our ancestors for millennia lies gutted and scorched on the table for your pleasure. - Lord Arvlin, the Gourmand of Gilneas, c. 610KY
Reply Quote
If a man slanders a noble or a servant of the king, he shall pay a debt to him of one gros, and to the King of one fylkirgros. - the Code
Reply Quote
The Syndicate come in, and they take our home. They got drove out. Now this new bandit king come in.

I built this home with my own two hands. Now he wants to take it, and all my land.

He can come try his luck.
- Eric Grady, Farmer in the Southern Hills
Reply Quote
Ask us about our struggle for survival!
Reply Quote
While we are quiet and sleepy, we are not yet dead, nor will we be for some time. Term papers sap the time, the will, and the spirit, but my love for 'barbarian' Arathor continues unabated. Today arrived The Burgundian Code, the Laws of the Salian Franks, and the Lombard Laws.

Daily, Everen plans his war. Daily, farmers toil in the field, smiths at the anvil, shepherds in the hills. The spirit of the North cries out for justice against the Bastard King, for relief from the rapacious bandits who serve him, for deliverance from the years-long demise.

The old ways yet beat in the heart of the Hill-men, and in that beating lies the seed of Stromgarde's restoration to strength; to the glory it once possessed. Won't you join us in this?

The Kingdom of Arathor is the oldest Stromgarde guild on the Server. It is also, unfortunately, the one with the most checkered past. But together, we can create something wonderful. So, join us and bring succor to the weak, freedom to the enslaved, justice to the vile. If you cannot join us, show a face in the North. See the world we would build, and judge it by its taste.
Reply Quote
and judge it by its taste.

Smoked? Hmmm... perhaps a hint of hickory as well?
Reply Quote
Dark Riders introduces a strange form of weregild. Come join the people who've been practicing the wergild since before it was cool!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Death knights are Nordic.
Reply Quote
Today is a sad day. As of the 22nd of July, 2013, the Kingdom of Arathor is shutting its doors until further notice. I'd like to thank everyone who gave our reformation a shot, who appeared at our events, and who helped create a couple of months of magic.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Well. That sucks to hear, Everen. :< Any particular reason why?
Reply Quote
To put it simply, a chronic lack of interest in the flavour of the guild. Rather than keep trying to revive it, it's time to just accept that the server's not that interested.
Reply Quote
I horrible birthday present, Everen.

What a horrible birth day present you have given me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]