<fights like a gurl>

90 Troll Druid
Broadzilla/Bountyzilla ......will you autograph my collectors edition copy of guild wars 2 ?

P.S. bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And as for the smacking I am pretty sure you have scars on your back from my claws as well so I don't think you want to go there. You had a bad day in Valley or did you forget that too?

I remember killing zillas more than I have died to fall damage or zergs from your IWC rescuers <3. Lets be completely honest with ourselves anytime you have engaged me with less than a massive advantage you have died..or did you forget the fun in the vale before over half a dozen IWC showed up :P.

LF WPVP interested healers and Range!(Prefer Mages/Locks/Boomkins)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Your memory is as good as Fel's. Let me direct you to my facebook page where I have posted a screenie for you Kag.

https://www.facebook.com/broadzilla.bleedinghollow?sk=wall

You have never killed me without a group. I died 3 times this weekend to your group. Your group...not you. That is far less then what you are pretending to have done. You in fact don't ever seem to leave town without a group unless you are AFK in the air. You have a lot more in common with Helladin than you think it seems. Perhaps you are all drinking the same Kool-Aid.

Your kill the other day in the vale was a 4 on 2 as Bounty and I just finished killing someone else. We never have a massive advantage. We have 2 of us. Anyone else is just there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/19/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Broadzilla
You have never killed me without a group.

I have never seen you in MoP unless I was coming to help some one being attacked by you and your other zilla which is funny because even in cata when feral countered DKs hard yaw never killed me 1v1.

Dont be silly and throw the group card when you never gank alone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
you think youre kawaii but you're not
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/19/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Broadzilla

Marco
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Marco

Polo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No love for us melee :'(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
11/19/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

Marco

Rubio!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/20/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Bahkrah
No love for us melee :'(

<3 looking for classes with abundant peels melee is still welcome just not something we are specifically looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We need active players with a good attitude that enjoy WPvP healers and range mostly but melee welcome.

We need healers FC for our weekend low CR/MMR casual team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
^^^Bump^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i have joined

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for 5.1 and the new PvP area..need WPvP healers and Range
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We are currently recruiting only people that are actually willing to be part of the guild as a whole from keeping things active doing simple premade BGs to people willing to lead non-rated WPvP events like bounty hunting across azeroth.

If you want to be in a social PvP Guild and are not a wallflower contact an officer in game or post in this thread and we will get together to invite ya.

OP UPDATED 12-7-12
Edited by Kagrenàc on 12/7/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/07/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Apocryphus
hi

Evenin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]