/sigh

90 Undead Hunter
11/13/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Imfernal
it look 4 KOTE to kill 9 of these baddies.

9 keepers of stromgarde wiped a raid of about 23 of them last night.

I watched, and laughed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That's pretty bad but awesome at the same time.
Reply Quote
HA! Hey where's Return? I want a bowl of popcorn and a front row seat to watch this. Make that a box of cracker jacks...no wait....Three boxes of cracker jacks. And a waffle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
They're really bad. Ran into 3 of them at refuge point a couple nights back. Was playing a little defensive at first because it was a lock/Mage/hunter...but then the hunter threw murder of crows on me. I lolled, and facerolled the hell out of them until they phased back to maelstrom 3 deaths later.
Edited by Return on 11/13/2012 11:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/13/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Return
They're really bad. Ran into 3 of them at refuge point a couple nights back. Was playing a little defensive at first because it was a lock/Mage/hunter...but then the hunter threw murder of crows on me. I lolled, and facerolled the hell out of them until they phased back to maelstrom 3 deaths later.

One of em tried to gank me on my lock.

lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I personally like gug, from what I have seen, hes a respectable guy. Cant say much for the guild though, when i was on Maelstrom, the HSF was pretty inactive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
KP use to see these kids at the Portal. They got WTF pwned over and over. They had no shot. I could get ED in an article like that in like 4 hours if I wanted too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think its about the age of the acct & not necessarily about the gear, etc. Just my IMO

I agree with you. But I think we will always be in the minority with this opinion. Younger players (or players with young accounts) may not tend to appreciate age as a qualifier for uh... credibility? Bragging rights?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/08/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Roahin
Also, I'm a time-traveling cyborg international playboy billionaire ninja assassin from another dimension.

Hot!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Aw, they are adorable.

If those lilly-livers want some World PvP, then lets have at it.
Edited by Avdaedric on 11/14/2012 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/08/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Biooh
it's maelstrom. Theyre horrible.

Oh hey func.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7178978450?page=1#13

Rofl. Welcome to Emerald Dream.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this is funny lol
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVfVqfIN8_c&feature=fvwrel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]