Worse player that no longer plays

100 Human Paladin
For some of us that have been playing for years who was the worst player you ever played with that is no longer in the game, or at least on the server?

Back in the day when Brethren of Frostmourne was around we had the pally named Icekiller (some how became the Paladin class lead even though every other paladin was a better player). In MC fighting one of the bosses his idea was for all the pallies to blow LoH at the beginning of the fight to allow the other healers to save mana. This is when LoH drained 100% of the paladins mana and regen was !@#$ty at the time.

I remembered this when I was thinking about the old days and the arguments Nomak would have with the one lolworthy paladin that would always argue with him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Fivetwelve.

/2 LF Arena team, carry me plx

SO BAD
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lol fivetwelve, I remember him
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
blackelf, kid was a f-ing scrub.

LOL fivetwelve, holy nostalgia batman.
Edited by Ruhdiq on 11/9/2012 7:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Supahot?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

I remember blackelf and a very dark cave in un goro.... I'm not sure what happened after that, but I'm pretty sure the entire world was destroyed..... - Vatlaaw
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Eroiqa...oh wait he still plays.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
11/09/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Baeroq
Supahot?

I remember smearing him all over the Isle for hours. :( then again, we all probably do.

Bad kid is bad.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

I remember blackelf and a very dark cave in un goro.... I'm not sure what happened after that, but I'm pretty sure the entire world was destroyed..... - Vatlaaw

.....mother of god....

umm it's been like what....almost 8 years now since I first seen you in un'goro? lol how have you been mang?
Edited by Ruhdiq on 11/11/2012 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/09/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Baeroq
Supahot?

lol
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warrior
Who was that chick who thought she was the hottest thing alive? Not Bryce....I'm talking about that warlock? What was her name? She posted on the forums all the time...and everyone white knighted all over her business...she was a blood elf I think?

Anybody?

She was bad right?

And who was that paladin with six pack abs? Knew everybody and knew everything about everything. Six pack abs? Kockhams? Kacksixpackhimz? Sixpackems? KACKEMS...right! Ret got good...and he talked about good ret was...got frostmourne...didn't get gladiator...

am I ringing bells?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
For all the old schoolers:

Scrolltrol
Buly(best Chinese farmer ever)
Drasnith
Furby
Shankerz

More added later
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
@Caylin
/wave HAI HAI

@Heavymetal
/fistbump

@Juztin
I NEBER SEE YOU!

@Ramboast
Hydra or something I think, never actually spoke to that person though

lol about kackems, guy was a decent player, not sure why he failed at getting rating, probably because of the rating selling game. Also it is sometimes hard to get a quality player to be your partner. He was a douche tho. In my experience anyway...

@Frostwitch
Shankers was an awesome player, just vocal about his distaste with other peoples ability to play. The Shankers vs Addiction threads were fantastic.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Megan, I reported you for trolling

btw - it was Hydraxa...

I remember because she was always e-blowing Fail.
Edited by Baeroq on 11/12/2012 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
first name for worst player that comes to mind is Funkymonk. he was know as the worst shammy ever.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
No, i actually played with shankerz with isharps pvp teams, and in malicious... He was an all around terrible player that had a great weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
this is an easy one since Juztin is playing again my vote goes to blackelf.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Reporting little old me is just plain mean!

Olly smash.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
everyone knows corpsegrindr is the worst DUH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]