Worse player that no longer plays

29 Night Elf Hunter
HAHAHA i remember corpsegrindr. and p.s. it was fauxy

-Zeroblade
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was in glad range s8 when I quit, which is indeed when I had Shadowmourne. Finding partners on Spirestone was always an issue, though I had the fortune of playing with a lot of great people nonetheless.

PS I just recently re-upped my account so I guess I can be withdrawn from selection.
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warrior
I was in glad range s8 when I quit, which is indeed when I had Shadowmourne. Finding partners on Spirestone was always an issue, though I had the fortune of playing with a lot of great people nonetheless.

PS I just recently re-upped my account so I guess I can be withdrawn from selection.

NOPE STILL BAD
SO BAD

IM SO GUD

SO GUD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
@Juztin
I NEBER SEE YOU!

Thats because I'm a rooooj silly
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
ezolol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Monk
Drasnith was awful.
The one that always comes to mind when I think of bad Spirestone players is Hmongg.
Scorpid Stinging casters since 2004.

Love, Moonhealer.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Drasnith was awful.
The one that always comes to mind when I think of bad Spirestone players is Hmongg.
Scorpid Stinging casters since 2004.

Love, Moonhealer.

You forgot about him volleying for 100 damage a tick in AV for hours on end. HK farming was hard back then.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/12/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Jamíe
first name for worst player that comes to mind is Funkymonk. he was know as the worst shammy ever.

Funkymonk still plays. He may be bad at PvP but he's good at slaying dragons ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Funkymonk (Diz) can shave the deadliest of beards. Get at him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Let's all talk about how great Harrow and Hmong were, LOL....
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Harrow was great, a true Spirestone legend. Even had that ytmnd.com meme about him /ignoring a mod. Hmong had a couple of different players but always had the white cat "Lighting". Used to see him in AV constantly next to that big female Tauren that wielded Thunderfury and had 8 healer groupies behind her.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Huntyadown
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh scrolltrol...

Oh, and Shankerz bought his weapons with special favor DKP. Evolved was a fun guild to be in for someone who was new to raiding though.

~Drkshadow (used to be a bad troll rogue myself)
Edited by Hotz on 11/24/2012 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
juggalo made me lawl, personally i was fortunate enough to avoid him in the open world in a pvp manner and thankfully only ran into him and malatov in av a handful of times.

wasn't it juggalo that got his melee crit to 50% at one point and was like making people bad butt hurt about it?

SO GUD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Shankerz was more annoying then bad at playing tbh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I miss Corpsegrinder...

Also can I vote for myself? I'm terrible :***((((
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warrior
Blackelf, hands down

SO BAD
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Demonicfury, and then he changed his name and everyone still knew it was him. Poor kid.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Almost beating Harrow after his last ganking attempts in BC was one of my most epic moments in WoW. I was so proud...Of course he vanish/sprinted before the deathblow, but never came back. Never saw him again.

He killed me 100 times as a sub-60 lowbie.... Never got an actual kill on him...

He's like my White Whale.

-Eroiqa
Edited by Baeroq on 12/3/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This thread went 2 pages without mentioning Craziehorse?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]