Worse player that no longer plays

100 Human Paladin
Was Craziehorse that bad? I remember seeing him in IF but never played with him.

also for fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJdd6h08DiY
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Remsaa

The guild chat was kinda funny. People going ape!@#$. "ICC is gonna have 31 bosses!"

was trying to find the lowbie rogue's name to troll but couldn't read it. Kuchisan and Strychnia were noticeable names though =P.

Edit: Tydrei in <Murder for hire> haha, taught you to be low level! The toon either name changed or deleted. You successfully ruined someone's life.... how do you feel?
Edited by Cheep on 12/10/2012 4:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/10/2012 04:25 AMPosted by Cheep

The guild chat was kinda funny. People going ape!@#$. "ICC is gonna have 31 bosses!"

was trying to find the lowbie rogue's name to troll but couldn't read it. Kuchisan and Strychnia were noticeable names though =P.

Edit: Tydrei in <Murder for hire> haha, taught you to be low level! The toon either name changed or deleted. You successfully ruined someone's life.... how do you feel?

At first I felt kinda bad, then I realized he was horde and that I'm just thinning the numbers ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
11/12/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Caylin
everyone knows corpsegrindr is the worst DUH

yes
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*phew*, my name didn't come up.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
02/13/2013 05:58 AMPosted by Berith
*phew*, my name didn't come up.

That's because you're a @!#$ing beastmode oldschool tank that pulled heroic trash 4 groups at a time all the while outdpsing everyone else. Definitely -not- a baddie!
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
Newtonz, AKA Jesnut.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
I've been gone for a long time, but Scrolltrol and Furby were two that really stuck out. Watching scrolltrol getting MC'd was the best. Gnomewarrior and tigerlilly were two I remember being pretty terrible too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Juggalo is the first that comes to mind. I'd heard plenty about how bad shankerz was back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
XBlanche, enough said
Edited by Dethbryte on 3/11/2013 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
No one mentioned durgular?
Reply Quote
True I do not play and gave my account to a sibling that played for a couple of days and thought the disection of goat brains in STEM class were much more fun. Go ahead correct my spelling in the guild name too. Shoot me down with your poison pen. Oh well its 90 here got to fly. We did have alot of fun on horde vent in raids playing throne on spirestone. end of story.
Edited by Scrolltrol on 4/7/2013 6:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We did repay most of Addiction in AV with mc too. Of course mcing a room in south korea full of kids over a bridge wasn't much of a payback. Hence my shiny title field marshall...
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Shaman
I don't recall Shankerz being that bad. He had rep enough to get Evolved's first Thunderfury

I think his negative rep via some scandals and it just ballooned from there
Edited by Wowzers on 4/16/2013 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Vex
Durg. Trade chat spam...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
ugh omg i hated him. him and furrtrader always spamming up trade....
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
i got a 10 day trial to see if id play this again... nope but, those names ring bells! came on these forums cuz im bored, and i like reading old school posts :3

Most of all, the best wow moment I had... Was when I was close to 60 and was with the first wave of players hitting 60 on this server... I ran into this crazy character Juggalo but, back then it was Shaggy the troll shadow priest in Gadgetzan! On top of the inn roof (good times, the old inn dammit). And he had said something along the lines of "hey you look like a somebody but, everyone knows that to be a somebody you gotta get on teh forumz" and thus my addiction began.

That was what I played this game for it was for running into crazy characters like juggalo now it's just a bunch of !@#$%^-s that think gear and ratings is what make your character epic. News flash people you all look the same and talk the same! He also made me try to compete when he was getting frostwolf exalted, but I never had the patience.

I don't know why some of you ancient *!@#s still play this, haha

-buxxer
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The return of Buxxer

trololol
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
They both got a lot better as they got older, but two names I remember being terrible (in addition to myself of course) were Arishiki and Doradan. They both went on to bigger and better things but back in the vanilla days man those kids were bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]