[A] KoA Welcoming PvP/PvE Leaders/Members

90 Night Elf Druid
Knights of Arcadia is one of the largest and most active guilds on the realm. We have been a significant presence on Dark Iron alliance for years, and are one of the most stable gaming communities on Dark Iron. We have multiple realm first achievements, and we enjoy working together to make large scale events happen. We already have multiple 10 man raids, a 25 man raid, and 3 different RBG teams going on, but we have room for more.

I'm looking for people that can make events happen for others. If you are capable of leading raids, pvp, fun events, achievement runs etc. find me in game or just apply on our website : www.KnightsOfArcadia.ORG Also, we enjoy being a new home for groups of friends looking to be part of a larger community. If you are a group of friends that needs just a few more static members to make something happen, consider finding a place for yourselves in KoA.

If you aren't looking to lead an event, but you want to be part of all of the activity and participate in these events, feel free to join KoA. Again, head over to our website at www.KnightsOfArcadia.ORG

I hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
For those wanting to get to know us a bit better we run two different LFRs on Tuesday night. One starts at 5 server and one starts at 7 server. Feel free to check on space availability.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]