Indestructible (A) KT 13/16H 3-Night Guild

90 Dwarf Paladin
<Indestructible> is a 25-man, 3 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over four years and we're looking for people who: 1) are serious about raid progression; 2) love WoW; and 3) have a sense of humor. If you want to be a core raider in the most respected and feared Alliance guild on a competitive, high-population server, we have what you're looking for. We use loot council to distribute loot. We are consistently one of the top 20 guilds in the world that raid 3 nights a week.

We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We spend FAR less time wiping than the average progression guild. You can find proof of this by viewing our World of Logs page with the link below. We come to boss fights prepared, and we swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis. If you join Indestructible, you will be among the ranks of some of the most skilled players in the region. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. We operate as a well-oiled machine.

Cataclysm Progression:

Tier 11: 13/13 Heroic
Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic
Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic (#70 US)

Past Progression:

Wrath: OS 3 Drakes (10/25)
Ulduar: Yogg +1/Algalon (25) / Yogg +0 (10)
ToGC: Tribute to Skill (25) / Tribute to Insanity (10)
ICC: 12/12 Heroic (10/25) / Alliance first Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25)

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Indestructible/rating.tier14_25

Raid Schedule:
Monday 7:00 - 11:00
Tuesday 7:00 - 11:00
Wednesday 7:00 - 11:00

All times are MST (server time). Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls begin at 6:45.

You can find a bit more about us here: http://weareindestructible.com/pages/info

Recruitment:
We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Our recruitment status for each class is as follows:

Death Knight: Low
Druid: High (Boomkin)
Hunter: Low
Mage: High
Monk: Low
Paladin: High (Holy)
Priest: High (All)
Rogue: High
Shaman: Low
Warlock: High
Warrior: Low

You can always find up to date information on the main page of our website http://www.weareindestructible.com/

How to Apply:
- Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
- Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
- All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

For Additional Information:
Contact: Darksavior, Nerfasap, Clyopandra, Footsz, Asmongold, Nerdsláyer, or Afflictid.
Edited by Footsz on 2/6/2013 3:02 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
Who said that?
90 Night Elf Druid
I threw a wish in the well
100 Human Paladin
Don't ask me i'll never tell
90 Worgen Hunter
We should make an Indes montage of us singing that in our gaming house... youtube gold.
90 Pandaren Shaman
No.
100 Gnome Warlock
I'm down skrubbs.
90 Worgen Warrior
That helm is still hilarious
100 Gnome Warlock
Why u be dissin mah helm?
100 Human Paladin
i'd hit that
90 Worgen Warrior
With what?
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/11/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Ochron
With what?

Probably a bat. Maybe a golf club.
90 Human Hunter
I could watch you for a lifetime, you're my favorite movie
90 Human Hunter
a thousand endings, you mean everything to me
90 Human Hunter
i never know whats coming, forever fascinated
90 Human Hunter
Hope you don't stop runnin, to me cause ill always be waitin
100 Gnome Warlock
Your avatar looks like it's about to rob a train.
90 Human Hunter
You are a cinema, I could watch you forever
100 Human Paladin
Awesome song...gotta ask though...Remix or Original?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]