<Karma Police> A Safer Azeroth For All.

90 Human Mage
After a long days work you walk into your home, set your keys down on the counter and take a seat in your comfy computer chair. Maybe you had a bad day, maybe you had to stay late at work. Maybe a hurricane just destroyed half your state. Either way you are glad to be home and all you want to do is play your favorite game. Steam is down so you choose world of warcraft instead.

You log on and decide to play your level 85 troll shaman. Instantly you are in a magical world filled with beautiful colors and amazing splendor. Skipping along through the jade forest you pick some herbs and begin to quest. All of the sudden a lvl 90 hunter drops from the sky. A literal stampede of death rolls over you within a split second.

You stare at your screen as the human hunter named "Lolnubcake" tea bags you after planting a banner on your face. Your eye lid twitches.
You see him fly away and then you rez and continue questing. "All part of the game." you say as you go on to the next objective.

Dead again. Here comes Lolnubcake with his banner and unique dance moves.

"Oh, one of these guys."
His guild tag reads, “Camp Nubz Inc” and you sigh.
Now usually depending on what guild you are in and how much you hate people like this, you could do a few things. Call a friend to come kill this guy and camp him in return, or maybe just go make a hot pocket and come back hoping he’s gone from the area.
Another option, if you are in Karma Police is this:

Initiate a KP hit order. What is a KP hit order you ask? I shall explain.
Being a member of the elite and respected Karma Police, you will message an officer who will have an opposing faction member of KP on his friends list. In this case, an Alliance member would be contacted and he or she would then message lolnubcake personally. He would not ask him to stop or threaten him. He will be simply be informed that he and his guild are now on the list. And once he is on this list there is no coming off of it until Karma comes around. lolnubcake is added to the members friends list and process will continue from there.

Communication and coordination between both factions of the guild is key. Working together we track down players and their guild that are on the list and give them a heaping piece of Karma pie. Members constantly communicate with each other on the players location and a kill team is sent to the area they are in. Precise sweeps are conducted until the player is found and dealt with.

Now for this system to work we need two things. A group of skilled Alliance which we have, and an equally sized and skilled group of horde, which we are currently lacking. We have a few members, most of which are the alts of Officers from alliance side. What we need is a few creative and idealistic horde to assist in the creation of this soon to be steam roller of a guild.

This is only one of many reasons that our two faction system will benefit those who are in it. We plan on becoming one of the most feared and respected guilds on the server, not with numbers but with technique and prowess.

Join us now and become the authors of an exciting chapter of EDs already extensive history. Except this chapter is something different.
-Knivz
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I could also be the said hunter dropping from the sky and lolstampeding things to death. But you could use me to your advantage. =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Just out of curiosity, how do you prevent folks from claiming another player camped or griefed them when they didn't, or when they themselves started it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<3 Knivz

Karma's coming...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Obviously if it is a guild member, we will simply take their word for it since only the most trusted individuals are allowed into our ranks these days, and from others who are not trusted allies we will of course investigate the matter to the point where we are "fairly" certain they deserve it....

...Then again everyone has it coming to them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/09/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Knivz
"Lolnubcake"

“Camp Nubz Inc”

Karma pie

You're silly.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((Karma Police is A+ double quality funtime guild, much slaughter amen we won Florida))
Reply Quote
Sick transmog set Knivz
Reply Quote
Here comes Lolnubcake with his banner and unique dance moves.

That reminds me of Orion
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/11/2012 05:08 AMPosted by Bronkk
Here comes Lolnubcake with his banner and unique dance moves.

That reminds me of Orion

LOL Orion! I remember my Disc Priest friend following him around and killing him over and over all over Northrend. Yes, my DISC PRIEST friend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Quick eye Bronkk, you would be correct to assume I modeled my huntard character after Orion.

Such a quick wit wasted in WSB. tssk tssk
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Mairail
LOL Orion! I remember my Disc Priest friend following him around and killing him over and over all over Northrend. Yes, my DISC PRIEST friend.

Did he get rage whisps?

Edit- Wait a Disc priest? LOL

11/11/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Knivz
Such a quick wit wasted in WSB. tssk tssk

:(
Edited by Bronkk on 11/11/2012 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nice idea, but the last time i was attacked by Karma Police was rather funny. Yes, two horde showed up and managed to kill me one time (having the element of suprise). But once my enemy was revealed i managed to take on the two of them at once and kill them with ease :] I suppose you do need more members on the horde. <3
Reply Quote
INC new target on KP Hit List-
Death,Night Elf hunter of <The End>
Edited by Bronkk on 11/11/2012 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's ok, Death just has mount envy. Butterball rules all.
Reply Quote
In light of recent events Karma Police will no longer be needed to keep order on the streets of Stormwind.

Warsong Battalion will now assume command untill the city can be rebuilt and order restored.

Thank you and remember- Warsong Battalion
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nice idea, but the last time i was attacked by Karma Police was rather funny. Yes, two horde showed up and managed to kill me one time (having the element of suprise). But once my enemy was revealed i managed to take on the two of them at once and kill them with ease :] I suppose you do need more members on the horde. <3

Horde side is filled with our alts that have no gear. So ya, that is why it was probably so easy lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/11/2012 05:08 AMPosted by Bronkk
That reminds me of Orion

I had many a fun times killing him last season on my rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
In light of recent events Karma Police will no longer be needed to keep order on the streets of Stormwind.

Warsong Battalion will now assume command untill the city can be rebuilt and order restored.

Thank you and remember- Warsong Battalion

Also, this.

Warsong Battalion, building a better, brighter future for ED.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]