<Karma Police> A Safer Azeroth For All.

90 Night Elf Druid
Y'all can have Stormwind. Far too crowded.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/11/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Fafenn
Y'all can have Stormwind. Far too crowded.

I prefer the nice warm beaches of Blasted Lands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
In light of recent events Karma Police will no longer be needed to keep order on the streets of Stormwind.

Warsong Battalion will now assume command untill the city can be rebuilt and order restored.

Thank you and remember- Warsong Battalion

Tread lightly warrior... The establishment of the greater good of Azeroth has been the responsibility of Karma Police for a good part of a year now, and we do not need help from the likes of you.

Further involvement or interference will result in the judicial slaughter of your members under Order 1 Section 2 paragraph 3 which states:

"Soul responsibility of the safety and order of Azeroth has been and forever will be appointed to The Karma Police, to keep order and peace among its citizens for all of time." Or in other words....

This is our thing.

You guys just stick to zerging, its what you're good at.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Was trying to think of a fancy way to bump this but nothing came to mind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Now, now, Bethy. This isn't the place for that sort of thing. You'd be wise to remember that Knivz was the one who kicked you, and he doesn't do that without reason. Ever. The only other time we've kicked someone was Isenvul, and he was asked to leave, not kicked.
Reply Quote
Tread lightly warrior... The establishment of the greater good of Azeroth has been the responsibility of Karma Police for a good part of a year now, and we do not need help from the likes of you.Further involvement or interference will result in the judicial slaughter of your members under Order 1 Section 2 paragraph 3 which states: "Soul responsibility of the safety and order of Azeroth has been and forever will be appointed to The Karma Police, to keep order and peace among its citizens for all of time." Or in other words....This is our thing.You guys just stick to zerging, its what you're good at.

Empty threats mean nothing and hold no weight. Please take heed that any direct threat to any member of the Battalion is an offense punishable by death.

Warsong Officials are permitted to use necessary force to bring down any insurgent if needed. I would reconsider my stance if I was you
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 03:44 PMPosted by ßethy
I joined Karma Police for one day and got kicked for complaining about other members, they have no sense of direction on the battle field(BG's) Unprofessional and no 'true' justice.(just what they think Karma is) for World PvP or RP.There biggest strength they have is forums, to keep their dying guild still discussed. Lots of second rate pvpers do make them noticible, but knivz is the only good member of the hundred or so guildies that make Karma Police. There will never be a safer azeroth, The Crew protects better than they do. FYI to all those wondering..."who stole a good name like Karma Police?"

Sounds like someone is mad over being G/kicked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I joined Karma Police for one day and got kicked for complaining about other members, they have no sense of direction on the battle field(BG's) Unprofessional and no 'true' justice.(just what they think Karma is) for World PvP or RP.There biggest strength they have is forums, to keep their dying guild still discussed. Lots of second rate pvpers do make them noticible, but knivz is the only good member of the hundred or so guildies that make Karma Police. There will never be a safer azeroth, The Crew protects better than they do. FYI to all those wondering..."who stole a good name like Karma Police?"

I like how I called you were bad news before you were even guild invited. I hate being right so often. Also, Knivz is the only good person in guild, yet he is the one that gkicked you. Crush on Knivz much? He is one sexy thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/12/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Mairail
He is one sexy thing.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bethy who? Can't imagine I'd forget to remember someone who carried a KP Badge. Unless, it was one of those young, pestilent interns that think they can run the force better than the veterans. Respect is given when and if it is earned and deserved.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/12/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Kaugh
Bethy who? Can't imagine I'd forget to remember someone who carried a KP Badge. Unless, it was one of those young, pestilent interns that think they can run the force better than the veterans. Respect is given when and if it is earned and deserved.

I think the bigger point her is they got kicked by Knivz. I mean, who gets kicked by Knivz. Getting kicked by Knivz is like.......I don't even know because getting kicked by Knivz happens once every.....wait has it happened?
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Mairail
He is one sexy thing.

I second that. I just wish he could get over my Orcish features
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

First off: battlefield* their* noticeable*

Second off: My bad for not dropping everything in the middle of a BG we were WINNING to nerd rage on someone for calling you a "bad name". Why even post on here if you hate us so much? Seems like you're stalking the KP forums!
Edited by Willøw on 11/12/2012 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
woopsh
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
In light of recent events Karma Police will no longer be needed to keep order on the streets of Stormwind.

Warsong Battalion will now assume command untill the city can be rebuilt and order restored.

When are you going to reach level 90?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Tread lightly warrior... The establishment of the greater good of Azeroth has been the responsibility of Karma Police for a good part of a year now, and we do not need help from the likes of you.

Further involvement or interference will result in the judicial slaughter of your members under Order 1 Section 2 paragraph 3 which states:

"Soul responsibility of the safety and order of Azeroth has been and forever will be appointed to The Karma Police, to keep order and peace among its citizens for all of time." Or in other words....

This is our thing.

Ouch................
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Intocable

Most Guilds are guilty of zerging, really.
When it comes to WPvP..

So... At least thanks for saying we're better at it than the rest?
Means a lot<3
^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/13/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Lunaclaw
So... At least thanks for saying we're better at it than the rest?

now now don't get ahead of yourself, he didn't say you were better than the rest, he said and I quote.

Told you I quoted
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Mohojem
its what you're good at.

At least he thinks we're good at something.
Still gives me the same warm feeling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]