<Karma Police> A Safer Azeroth For All.

90 Dwarf Hunter
When I saw "Camp Nubz inc" I read it as "Warsong Battalion" for some odd reason.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Luna, we are also, really, really, ridiculously good looking.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Tasteyface
Luna, we are also, really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Oh yes. As we know I was voted ED's #1 server cutie
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I volunteer to be on your little "hit list". If you are able to kill me ONE TIME (as of this moment)I will post here and give your guild some praise. If it gives you enough cause i run around killing horde relentlessly. (Mostly 90s but i give mercy to none...) And feel free to bring as many of your alts as you like ;]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Arrest this girl her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hi, friends. i forgot these forums existed still. also yes, Mohawkrock. her hairdo will be brought in for questioning. thank you for bringing that to our attention, citizen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/13/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Mohawkrock
Arrest this girl her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill.

We are about to crash her party
Reply Quote
Question
What do you guys Rp as? Law enforcers or military(I know a lot of guilds who Rp as their own military)

Also bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Our RP is simple and is used to create and spread WPVP.

Basically we RP as world police with the intent of keeping peace and order throughout the land.

This may result in what some people may call unfair treatment or even corrupt police work involving our members and the criminals of Azeroth. But again, we do it all in the name of WPVP.

For example our Pandacide initiative for the release of this expansion
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713582618

And also a classic:

The Karma Police have announced initiation of order 42 which states:

"All current travelers must be in possession of proper paperwork and passes to enter into Outlands. Failure to do so will result in being purged from the area."

This has caused some irritation amongst Azeroths citizens and for that we apologize. I am sorry to say that even though we come from a peaceful background and wish no harm on those who do not deserve it, we will remove any and all violators of order 42, including those with expired passes.

We thank you for you cooperation,

~ K.P.

Stuff like this, which is just fun rp reasons for us to kill people which usually results in some fun battles.
Reply Quote
Pretty awesome theme for a guild.

11/14/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Knivz

Yeah haha, I enjoyed that post
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
Something about stuff bump random sentence, funny joke and an inspirational phrase.
Reply Quote
67 Undead Priest
11/18/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Hitøkiri
ooc: Knivz like poo jokes.

Someone called for me?
Reply Quote
67 Undead Priest
Knivz is my BFF <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
can you wub wub?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Our RP is simple and is used to create and spread WPVP.

Basically we RP as world police with the intent of keeping peace and order throughout the land.

This may result in what some people may call unfair treatment or even corrupt police work involving our members and the criminals of Azeroth. But again, we do it all in the name of WPVP.

For example our Pandacide initiative for the release of this expansion
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713582618

And also a classic:

"All current travelers must be in possession of proper paperwork and passes to enter into Outlands. Failure to do so will result in being purged from the area."

This has caused some irritation amongst Azeroths citizens and for that we apologize. I am sorry to say that even though we come from a peaceful background and wish no harm on those who do not deserve it, we will remove any and all violators of order 42, including those with expired passes.

We thank you for you cooperation,

~ K.P.

Stuff like this, which is just fun rp reasons for us to kill people which usually results in some fun battles.

ah, so you guys do RP...so...simple request...doesn't have to be fancy, and it would give me a sense of WHY I DIED...but if you could be so kind as too...you know...just post a "We decided that a certain warlock had to die...and what'da ya know, there he was...so, we executed him." Would make my being killed...repeatedly, some what less irritating, and more fun.

Like I said, it doesn't have to be War and Peace grade writing...just, you know...something entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wait what?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]