[A] [Origins] 6/13H 10M LF Hpally/Rshaman

95 Human Mage
<Origins> of Sargeras is now recruiting for heroic mode progression.

We are currently seeking the following classes:

- Paladin: Holy
- Shaman: Restoration

Regardless of our highest priority recruitment needs, if you feel like you are an exceptional player with a thorough understanding of your class we encourage you to apply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT ORIGINS:

Heroic Progression:

Throne of Thunder: 6/13

Heart of Fear: 6/6
Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4

Current raiding schedule (All times CST):

~Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00PM
~Tuesday: 7:00PM - 11:00PM
~Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00PM
~Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINS EXPECTATIONS:

A competitive 10-man raiding core requires a small group of players in strong synergy and we expect that our members have some specific non-negotiable qualities:

-Origins has been founded as a hardcore raiding guild and with that we seek only hardcore raiders with considerable raid experience. Every applicant is expected to have in-depth knowledge and dedication regarding their class/spec/raid role, and should know how to apply their class advantages to raid encounters. Proper character setup in order to maximize performance is another obvious requirement and analyzing your character will prove very useful in determining if you care about progressing on a high level. We are firm believers in the fact that gear does not equal skill, but there is certainly a minimum gear level we are looking for in order to compete on current content.

-Strong self-motivation is another characteristic that Origins considers essential. Members are expected to apply themselves 100% of the time both during raiding hours and otherwise. The ability to build off of constructive criticism and realize when and where you can improve is essential. If you cannot progress through the most difficult heroic encounters with a positive mindset and battle through the highs and lows this game can offer then you will not belong here.

-You MUST have a stable internet connection, no exceptions. This obviously doesn't reflect your actual ability but if you are unable to perform the tasks at hand due to lag or disconnects then you are wasting an entire raid's time.

-All applicants are expected to uphold 90% or better attendance for all raids. Loot is distributed via loot council based off performance, attendance, guild dedication, and overall attitude.

-18+ years old only. We seek only mature raiders and uphold a mature raiding environment.

HOW TO APPLY:

Visit our website - www.wow-origins.com

-Our About and Apply pages include important information that any potential applicant should read prior to applying.

Thank you for your interest,
Origins
Edited by Prismatic on 4/26/2013 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
www.wow-origins.com
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
We also have pillow fights in just our underwear. That part must have been accidentally omitted.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/12/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Kursed
We also have pillow fights in just our underwear. That part must have been accidentally omitted.

I'm jealous.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
SC
what is the guilds status on a fury warrior atm ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
kursed is a qt
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
11/14/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Shinsui
what is the guilds status on a fury warrior atm ?

We don't have a dedicated fury warrior. One of our tanks goes fury sometimes, and I'm pretty sure we're mainly just looking for a hunter. May want to check with an officer just to be sure. (Kelnozz, Prismatic, Cudi).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
SC
o you must be the charming young fellow i briefly met in mumble........thanks for letting me know you sir are quite the informative person i would be lost without your guidance.
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Monk
Bump for H-Will down
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
www.wow-origins.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
www.wow-origins.com
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
What's the website?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
Hi Reck
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
LF hunter
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
Need a hunter to raid with our druid, Cudi, and our mage, Prismatic.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/26/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Kursed
Need a hunter to raid with our druid, Cudi, and our mage, Prismatic.

Take Mavraan, us Starfishes won't miss him.
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
Had to kill Heroic: Garalon twice for our first kill to get any loot, but he's dead!

Buggy(lol) pos!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
11/28/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Paybax
Buggy(lol) pos!

Never go full retard.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Quick drop in with big <3s to my most favorite warlock to have ever existed before my account closes.

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Kursed I will miss u my buddy :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]