LoLing at opposing factions

90 Night Elf Hunter
I so get a good laugh at the opposing faction when they kill you as your fighting NPC's and your health is already low. Especially when they laugh at you after they kill you.

It happens both sides and it just makes me laugh. Anyone could kill someone if their health is low and they have full health. Even if mine was full I would still die I am horrible at PvP, but I sure enjoy world PvP because I get to laugh and laughing is good for the soul. I should have named all my toon's badpvper1, 2, and so on.

The other day an opposing faction waited until I killed the NPC and got my health back before they killed me. That I respect and would bow to them if they were still around when I got back to my body.

Everyone keep having fun. No matter how you like to play or which faction your on I wish you the best.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Implying that you can do anything when at full health and nothing hitting you, which I highly doubt..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]