Death Group Eight

90 Undead Mage
We're back and we are recruiting all classes. We plan to be raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting around 7 server in the near future.

In addition to PVE content, many of our members are skilled in PVP. Over the years the guild has been home to many High Warlords and Gladiators. Many of you that have been on Rexxar long will likely remember the days of our Alliance town raids and world dragon kills.

To those who don't know: DG8 was created in June of 2006 and became the #1 progression guild horde side toward the latter part of vanilla. The name Death Group Eight comes from the days in level 60 Naxx when all the guild rogues were put in group #8 and never received heals, which to anyone who raided seriously back knows was relatively common.

Since then we have been a guild of good friends who also happen to be quite skilled at this game. The guild has a fun atmosphere, and always has. What we are looking for are people who will be a good fit socially and know how to expertly play their class.

If you think you may be interested please contact Mortality, Domani, or Aloressa in game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
we were always put in the last damn group in every damn raid

i wasn't in dg8 but yes, i remember being relegated to group 8 w/ Thersia, Hats, Liquidxs, and Vapore in Omega

at any rate, good luck w/ recruiting and have a free bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Whats up Gengrak! It's been awhile :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump - we still need more good people =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
THE NOSTALGIA IS HITTING ME so hard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump bump
Reply Quote
61 Undead Rogue
ha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I need rated Battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/30/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Mondays

Oqueue
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/30/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Shâd

Oqueue

How have I not known about this?
Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/01/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Mondays

Oqueue

How have I not known about this?
Thank you.

Blizz has been really messing with it, but have patience and games do appear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
We're back and we are recruiting all classes. We plan to be raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting around 7 server in the near future.

In addition to PVE content, many of our members are skilled in PVP. Over the years the guild has been home to many High Warlords and Gladiators. Many of you that have been on Rexxar long will likely remember the days of our Alliance town raids and world dragon kills.

To those who don't know: DG8 was created in June of 2006 and became the #1 progression guild horde side toward the latter part of vanilla. The name Death Group Eight comes from the days in level 60 Naxx when all the guild rogues were put in group #8 and never received heals, which to anyone who raided seriously back knows was relatively common.

Since then we have been a guild of good friends who also happen to be quite skilled at this game. The guild has a fun atmosphere, and always has. What we are looking for are people who will be a good fit socially and know how to expertly play their class.

If you think you may be interested please contact Mortality, Domani, or Aloressa in game.

CAN YOU PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD SCHOOL DG8 PEOPLE KTHX
PS: Damorith Umbo and Scathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!$@!$!$!
Edited by Mawtmagandie on 12/4/2012 8:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]