Massive Influx of Scum on Arthas

90 Human Mage
Greetings citizens of Arthas,

Today is a dark day indeed. I regret to inform you all that there are win-traders within our midst. While the integrity and wholesomeness of Arthas has long been something that I once took pride in, the fact that such actions are permitted to occur on our great server is something that pains me deeply. At approximately 3am on the eleventh day of November, 2012, a rogue by the name of Remixes performed unspeakable acts with his accomplices Fiestã and Extraz. Through a series of pathetic, win-traded arena games concluding in a 20% win/loss ratio, these three criminals of the state achieved the prestigious rating of 2200, a feat which many struggle with daily to reach in a fair manner. Given that Remixes once wore the illustrious title of a Wholesome Guy, the fact that he would turn his back on his brethren is truly a despicable act. I take this time to inform you all of Remixes and company's treasons, and I hope that you will join the rebellion to ensure that this behavior is kept out of the arena that we of Arthas have come to hold so dear. Help spread the word in your neighborhood Trade chat, battlegrounds, raids, and miscellaneous social gatherings. (Composed by Ashrah)

The Evidence:

Their Armories:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/arthas/3v3/samx%20and%20maldiva/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/arthas/3v3/manomanawwman/

-Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope that you will join our cause in the new world order. (Approved by Itanimulli)
Edited by Fixatez on 11/11/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The nerve of some people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ok
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Massive influx being three players

Oh, it's only three. Never mind guys, it's ONLY three.

And where does that lead? Four? Five? How many will it take before we address the root cause!?
Edited by Ashrah on 11/11/2012 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
My how our friend Remixes improved in just 2 short weeks of being a Wholesome Guy...

Earned the achievement Three's Company: 2200 for 10 points. 12 hours ago
Earned the achievement Three's Company: 2000 for 10 points. 13 hours ago
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
SCUMBAG REMIXES & CO.
We got ya Tshirts you dun left finger prints and all. You are so dumb. You are really dumb, for real.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I dont think chuck norris would approve Remixes and friends...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I feel the end... for your accounts, all those days you put into playing......
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZncidScl-k

.......................p.s. - ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
killin my video games with their shenanigans
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
tsk tsk shame on those kids
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bumpasaurus rex... remix will have to re farm glaives
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Itanimulli
ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]