Tank Lounge 53: Topic Tangential Tank Talk

90 Draenei Warrior
11/12/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Xerties
Am I allowed to say hello?!?!
No.

EDIT: Also, a lot of people seem to think Crush is the hardest part of LFR Garalon. It's not, it's the high stacks of Pungency, and/or people kiting the boss too fast and making him spaz out. Because of that misconception, a lot of people don't realise why the boss is hard and wind up being bad at the wrong things.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Edited by Waniou on 11/12/2012 8:13 PM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
11/12/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Xerties
Yeah I am back, just not tanking.

I never left, .. and I'm not tanking either. :)
90 Draenei Warrior
So to kinda prove my point about LFR Garalon... Was doing LFR with a healer and tank from guild, started wiping on Garalon, despite my best efforts to explain the boss as best I could. In the end, the other tank and I wound up doing all the kiting. Boss died that attempt.
-----
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/12/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Xerties
Am I allowed to say hello?!?!

My locks VW is named Xorton.

How do i teach him to Xayton punch?
90 Draenei Paladin
Our LFR shenanigans during the weekend .. 21 people from Proudmoore queue for Mogu'Shan Vaults as a group .. then 15 for Heart of Fear.

All bosses died first time .. and I got myself a new belt. :D
90 Orc Warrior
Well, Heart of Fear down.

Onto Terrace this week. Should be funsies. Excited to finish out normal modes and get to more than 4/16H, just not sure where to start. Really don't think we'll start with Vizier, so it's basically Blade Lord or Garalon for heroic kills.

Screw Spirit Kings, we'll get to that eventually lol.

Still want to pull Vizier for the funsies.

Been a fun tier to tank, except for the obvious exception of Garalon. I really do hate that fight.
90 Human Paladin
11/12/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Ðemolition
My locks VW is named Xorton.

Xorton hears a Xhou? ;)
90 Orc Warrior
Oh hey they're nerfing the Relic of Niuzao, 3,027 dodge rating on use versus 8,871. Knew that was going to happen, it was far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar overbudget. You can still upgrade them and such, but eh, it was gonna happen.

Least this most recent PTR build was a release build, that's good news. Should have 5.1 in 1-2 weeks I'm guessing.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Oh hey they're nerfing the Relic of Niuzao, 3,027 dodge rating on use versus 8,871. Knew that was going to happen, it was far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar overbudget. You can still upgrade them and such, but eh, it was gonna happen.

Least this most recent PTR build was a release build, that's good news. Should have 5.1 in 1-2 weeks I'm guessing.

More annoyed at DPS.

Tanking was a cheap stam stick to save me 1650 valor.

DPS cards have always been OP and they never fixed it before. WTB refund.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm more upset that RoN was complete garbage for plate tanks. Having arbitrarily horrible DR curves like that is just... augh. Frustrating.
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/13/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Krinu
I'm more upset that RoN was complete garbage for plate tanks. Having arbitrarily horrible DR curves like that is just... augh. Frustrating.

But darkmoon cards have almost always been crap.

edit:

for tanks

edit2:

THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR HOW PRETTY I AM
Edited by Ðemolition on 11/13/2012 1:09 AM PST
90 Human Warrior
^_^_^_^_^_^

GET OUT NOW

:>
90 Draenei Warrior
Vizier is fun. Got him to about 20% or so, which isn't bad when some of our raiders haven't seen the fight at all. :O
-----
90 Pandaren Warrior
Know what else is fun besides Vizier? Guild dissolving to reform because of the GM / RL they had since T11, and then it's going to dissolve / left to where we can look around for guilds. God daaaaaamnit. It's Holiday season, too, so this is gonna be heellllll.
Edited by Clutche on 11/13/2012 2:21 AM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
the nerf to drm makes me a sad pandete =(
90 Human Warlock
^_^_^_^_^_^

GET OUT NOW

:>

But, but, but...LOCK TANK GO!
90 Night Elf Rogue
I frequently play with a kitty. She gives me growl. Can I tank too? :P
90 Pandaren Monk
so ... thursday - tuesday is a holiday here ...

almost a week off from work and etc.

and that's pretty much it =D
90 Tauren Druid
Is it bad that i read the title as "..transgenital.." ?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dailies smailies. Who wants 'em?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]