The most badass character of Mist

(Locked)

90 Dwarf Paladin
Touché. You win this time.
90 Human Warlock
11/12/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Danyl
Admiral Rodgers, obviously.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Sky Admiral Rogers and Chen Stormstout are pretty awesome. So is Lorewalker Cho.
90 Worgen Mage
Socks.
25 Human Monk
Taran Zhu, hands down.
Sha of Anger.

"Does that make you angry?"

Not to mention his 'dying' cackle.
Edited by Stax on 11/12/2012 4:23 PM PST
I love the mantid paragons especially the manipulator in his way of telling the Dissector, to not F with him. Chen is awesome Rogers is awesome as well.

edit

Rik'kal the Dissector says: That is quite an impressive beast you have there, Manipulator. Very intriguing.
Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: No.
Rik'kal the Dissector says: All those years in stasis followed by sudden, rapid growth.
Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: Do not even ask.
Rik'kal the Dissector says: I am just saying... I bet his genes tell quite a story...
Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: And I am just saying, Dissector, that you do not appear to possess any resistance to sonic manipulation.
Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: How would you like to suddenly become "intrigued" by your own thorax? I bet your skilled hands could perform a self-vivisection in mere seconds if they were properly compelled.
Rik'kal the Dissector says: Point taken.
Edited by Cladriah on 11/12/2012 4:27 PM PST
Sha of Anger.

"Does that make you angry?"

Not to mention his 'dying' cackle.

Sha of Anger sounds like an internet troll.
11/12/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Cladriah
I love the mantid paragons especially the manipulator in his way of telling the Dissector, to not F with him. Chen is awesome Rogers is awesome as well.

Rik'kal the Dissector says
: Bloodseeker, your regenerative powers fascinate me. I wonder if you would consent to a few tests.
Skeer the Bloodseeker says: What kind of tests?
Rik'kal the Dissector says: Just a little cellular trauma induction, maybe a few tissue samples, a session of micro-sonic deep gene-probing. Nothing terribly invasive!
Skeer the Bloodseeker says: What was that last part?
Rik'kal the Dissector says: Tissue samples?
Skeer the Bloodseeker says: After that.
Rik'kal the Dissector says: Nothing terribly invasive?
Skeer the Bloodseeker says: We are done talking.

EDIT:

11/12/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Ferenold
Sha of Anger sounds like an internet troll.

Still has the best laugh imo. However the Sha of Fear (listening to his soundfiles) is pretty damn epic, and the fact of what he's done (see: Mantid) is badass in itself, and is probably the most powerful figure on Azeroth at the moment.
Edited by Stax on 11/12/2012 4:35 PM PST
90 Worgen Rogue
My vote is in for Wrathion. He's plotting. And it will be delicious.

I assure you it has nothing to do with him calling me his 'favorite master assassin' every time I walk in to his room. Not at all.
Edited by Nicoletti on 11/12/2012 4:45 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/12/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Maoseitun
Li Li Stormstout.
90 Worgen Warrior
Any of the Shado-Pan can rank pretty high up on the list. When you were charged with releasing the spirits of three of them right at the gates to the Townlong Steppes, it was pretty awesome to see just piles of yaungol bodies stacked all around one singular person who probably got killed by a lucky arrow strike than in actual melee combat.

A bit off-topic of badassness, but Lorekeeper Vaeldrin's little questline hit in all the right feels. D:
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/12/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Marionos
A bit off-topic of badassness, but Lorekeeper Vaeldrin's little questline hit in all the right feels. D:

Krasarang Wilds seems to do that. It isn't any easier for Horde.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Sapling of Lore.
90 Human Paladin
11/12/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Maoseitun
Li Li Stormstout.
90 Human Warrior
Admiral Taylor with Admiral Rogers as a close second.

Drezco uses babies as flesh shields. He is clearly evil.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/12/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Cladriah
Kaz'tik the Manipulator

Anyone who can talk his way into making a decidedly insane genesplicer back down in absolute terror for their life is an automatic BA stamp. To top it off he openly admits 'I'm not a warrior, I was chosen for...other talents.'
90 Tauren Warrior
Shokia.
90 Human Paladin
I like Master Snowdrift. but.

The answer has to be Amber.
When I was a cub, you could barely see these rocks. But now, you can see so many more.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]