<A> <The Council of Judgement> wants YOU!

90 Worgen Druid
Yes, that means YOU dear forum reader. <The Council of Judgement> is a social guild with active members of all skill levels. Our goal is not to have the best players on the server under one roof but to provide an environment and backbone to augment your goals in Azeroth and above all, make friends and share good times and laughter. We have been on realm since June of 2006 and have one of the deepest lineages of any guild on the server.

<The Council of Judgement> has no rules set on the type of activity you partake in ingame, we have a firm belief in playing your own way in the world. The only time we take offense to actions in game is when they are to directly affront or hurt other guild members and their playing experience.

Feel free to contact me on Kheridan/Kreinlich or any other guild member for more information, and you can see us most every night committing hijinks in Halfhill.

And for one last recruitment measure.

Look at your guild tag, now back to mine, now back to your guild tag, now back to mine. Sadly it isnt mine, but it an be if you join <The Council of Judgement>. Look down, now back up, whats that in your hand? Its that new axe you were dying for. Look down, now back up, the axe is now diamonds. Look down, now back up, where are you? You're in alterac valley wailing on Drek. Back down, now back up, youre in a heroic with 4 like minded guildies. Anything is possible when you are with <The Council of Judgement> Im on kodo. Do do do dooo do doo.
Reply Quote
A tip of the hat to you, sir, for a very entertaining recruitment post! :-)

*waves*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]