DK deeking Arena Mates

90 Orc Death Knight
Frost or UH DK seeking 3's - PHD, TSG, TreeHD, Ret/DK/Heal, Shadowcleave, or any viable 3's if the skill level is there. Looking to achieve 2200+ to fin out my arena master. 2200+ exp in arena with a High Warlord rBG achieve. I know how to listen, swap targets, peel, and blow CD's. I am a laid back arena mate to play with and know its part of arena to have bad days and will never get over Emo on friends to bring moral down.

If you have a slot open for me and wanting to put some time into a 2200 rating and future seasons, please hit me up here or in game. Just have similar experience and we will have great success with our time put forth.

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello future arena mate
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm down! 473 rogue or 465 (weekly upgrading) ret paladin. 1.7k xp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Fancy I'll do TSG with you if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
hi im yoshi
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Oh its that guy who got ganked and cried about it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/18/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Rowan
Lol what?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/19/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Yoshí
Lol what?

GUILTY CONSCIOUS. Jk was referring to the person in this thread who flexes his arena epeen after being ganked.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/18/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Rowan

Who are you?

If you are pointing at me, the only macro I use to communicate with the opposing faction is a /highfive. So either you're Willis or a try hard gank troll. None the less, keep up the good work I guess!

/highfive Willis
Edited by Fancybrekfst on 11/23/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Heard you had a chat with Elias the other day ...
Edited by Makgora on 11/23/2012 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/23/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Fancybrekfst

Who are you?

If you are pointing at me, the only macro I use to communicate with the opposing faction is a /highfive. So either you're Willis or a try hard gank troll. None the less, keep up the good work I guess!

/highfive Willis

Rage whispers replenish my supply.
http://i.imgur.com/D4ExR.png
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
When my chat box fills up. I use a Tear Stained Handkerchief to wipe away the QQ.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ah so just standard looking for reaction Internet people, got it. Thus not important, as I thought originally. I just view gankers as the bottom dwellers and of no significance. They are usually bad at pvp, let me look... Yep! check. As well bad at Arena, let me look... Yep! check.

Now, all they have left is to level alts or gank to look for easy battles that they know they have the most chances of winning. Seems legit right? In most cases people like that are filled with negativity and feeling rejected somehow inside. The only way to make them feel better is if they can project any thread of negativity on other people. As Rowan said in another thread, you are doing it wrong if you are not making someone mad, feel bad, angry, or even sad. This is where people like him thrive! Says a lot about your moral character even if it is falsely represented in a game, you are still behaving this way in the core of your soul. Easy for other people to discard you in RL and yes, even easier to forget about you in a video game.

That in itself makes me most sad. I play on a pvp server. I quest in pve gear. I know I am going to get ganked and die at times. You rez and move on. If that brings happiness to another, then I am doing my part to further someones experience and that in itself makes me happy. I just wish it wasnt happiness filtered in a negative way.

In the end, reguardless of how you value success or being a bottom dweller in a game, it comes down to it's your 15$ and I hope you play how you want to play! I will continue to feel pity on the gankers and only hope their lives will get better.

***And if I am completely wrong with my analysis, then chances are the person is just a kid and has no maturity yet. Having to learn through social media and peers. That in itself is ok too. We were all children once.***

Keep up the good work FM! see you in game.

/highfive Willis
Edited by Fancybrekfst on 11/24/2012 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
When my chat box fills up. I use a Tear Stained Handkerchief to wipe away the QQ.

The yellow Text on that is appropriate btw. It's ironic so...

/hug
Edited by Fancybrekfst on 11/24/2012 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
There we go, don't be upset. Life is too short (especially in the Golden Stairs area).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/24/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Makgora
There we go, don't be upset. Life is too short (especially in the Golden Stairs area).

I agree with that!

When I get killed in that area, I like to think it's by this guy.

http://56rebels.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/1280127707492.png

I dont think it's possible to win against him!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Ah so just standard looking for reaction Internet people, got it. Thus not important, as I thought originally. I just view gankers as the bottom dwellers and of no significance. They are usually bad at pvp, let me look... Yep! check. As well bad at Arena, let me look... Yep! check.

Now, all they have left is to level alts or gank to look for easy battles that they know they have the most chances of winning. Seems legit right? In most cases people like that are filled with negativity and feeling rejected somehow inside. The only way to make them feel better is if they can project any thread of negativity on other people. As Rowan said in another thread, you are doing it wrong if you are not making someone mad, feel bad, angry, or even sad. This is where people like him thrive! Says a lot about your moral character even if it is falsely represented in a game, you are still behaving this way in the core of your soul. Easy for other people to discard you in RL and yes, even easier to forget about you in a video game.

That in itself makes me most sad. I play on a pvp server. I quest in pve gear. I know I am going to get ganked and die at times. You rez and move on. If that brings happiness to another, then I am doing my part to further someones experience and that in itself makes me happy. I just wish it wasnt happiness filtered in a negative way.

In the end, reguardless of how you value success or being a bottom dweller in a game, it comes down to it's your 15$ and I hope you play how you want to play! I will continue to feel pity on the gankers and only hope their lives will get better.

***And if I am completely wrong with my analysis, then chances are the person is just a kid and has no maturity yet. Having to learn through social media and peers. That in itself is ok too. We were all children once.***

Keep up the good work FM! see you in game.

/highfive Willis

tl;dr version: I view everyone who doesn't do instanced PvP as bad, yet let myself get killed by them in the world since I can only get carried by teammates and possess no skill of my own.
Edited by Rowan on 11/24/2012 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

tl;dr version: I view everyone who doesn't do instanced PvP as bad, yet let myself get killed by them in the world since I can only get carried by teammates and possess no skill of my own.

I am sure your 6th grade teacher would tell your mom, "he does this because he is crying for attention and help."

#help

/highfive Willis
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I am sure your 6th grade teacher would tell your mom, "he does this because he is crying for attention and help."

#help

/highfive Willis

Someone who rage whispers after dying saying other people cry for attention.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]