Anyone for a little adventure?

12 Pandaren Shaman
The goal: see how high a character level you can obtain without setting foot off the Wandering Isle.

No guilds.

No banks.

No auctions houses.

No mail boxes.

No cooking. (Damn you Blizzard, I'm a Pandaren. How could you NOT have a cooking trainer on the Wandering Isle?)

Given an endless amount of time, there is the potential to get to 90 - 10 exp at a time. Since I don't think any of us have an endless amount of time, I'm shooting for 20. We'll see after that.

Anyone else want to give it a go?

Once I hit 16 and the exp from mob kills stop, I'll start having a lot of Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Earthroot and Copper to sell. If you're rolling a new Pandaren and would like a few stacks to give you a nice little gold jumpstart in Orgrimmar or Stormwind, look me up. I'm thinking 20s a stack will be reasonable since my other Pandaren had about 1.5g by the time she chose her faction but I'm willing to negotiate higher. I will need to buy some 8 slot bags eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
joynal? more like joynerd
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Silly Kerrbear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well, there was an exploit I heard of before for pandaren monks that involved getting to level 20 without leaving the wandering isle, using Zen Pilgrimage and then from there getting out of the Peak of Serenity and being a factionless panda in a big world.

A pair of them visited Orgrimmar wearing Stormwind tabards. Sadly, they can't understand you and you can't understand them so communication was limited but it was kind of amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Gotta wonder how they got the SW tabards if they had no faction. But now I'll have to try this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
probably went to stormwind, bought tabards, then went to org. idk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/13/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Joynal
Gotta wonder how they got the SW tabards if they had no faction. But now I'll have to try this.
Both the Horde and Alliance are considered neutral if you're a panda, not hostile or anything. You can go to wherever I figure and neither faction will attack you.

Sadly, it doesn't work anymore. They disabled the spell on Wandering Isle. But it does prove that at the very least, you can hit 20 there without leaving.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I could see going into a city as a neutral - but didn't think you'd be able to get faction specific items.

But oh well if it got fixed. I can still troll the forums as a level 25 neutral panda some day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Why are you not a pirate?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Chopsticks in your hair are cool.

No worries, the pirate will be back. This is Blackwater Raiders after all. Just nice to wear something different for a while.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
Chopsticks in your hair are cool.

No worries, the pirate will be back. This is Blackwater Raiders after all. Just nice to wear something different for a while.

conformist.

/angst
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/14/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Aakarshan
Why are you not a pirate?

Im a pirate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/14/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Sorya
Im a pirate.
Sorya, did you and Joy trade clothes?

Actually, no. Your pirateness is several times cuter than Joy's. Joy is a terrible gnome-thing with an oversized head.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
/sadface

/pout
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior
Forget pirates. I'm a ninja, see! Oh wait, no, you can't see me. xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/14/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Aakarshan
Joy is a terrible gnome-thing with an oversized head.

Ikr?

11/14/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Aakarshan
Your pirateness is several times cuter than Joy's

If only I could mog this and punch dragons as a pirate. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
/sadface

/pout
That would be effective if your sad eyes were not so hauntingly large and creepy.

11/14/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Sorya
If only I could mog this and punch dragons as a pirate. :(
Well, you still can punch dragons as a pirate. You just need to find a raid group that won't mind when you die immediately after!

Or just find a really, really lame dragon.
Reply Quote
29 Pandaren Monk
I'll join you but I'm on moonguard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]