<Exodium> is recrootin!

92 Tauren Paladin
Hello, Azeroth. Look at your guild, now look at mine, now look back at your guild, now back to mine. Sadly, your guild isn't mine, but if you stopped staying in that lame guild and joined <Exodium>, you could be like me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in a forum, with the friends you've always wanted to have! What's in your bags? Back at me. I have it, it's an invite to that dungeon you want to run. Look again, THE INVITE IS NOW DIAMONDS!! Anything is possible when you join <Exodium>. I'm on a horse.

If you care about anything other than the sheer awesomeness of that post, here's some basic info:

*Horde Guild on the US Auchindoun server.

*As of right now, we are mainly recruiting:

-Exceptional healers of any class
-Fantastic ranged DPS of any class

-Druid: Boomkin
-Death Knight: Closed
-Hunter: Surv/BM
-Mage: Fire/Frost
-Rogue: Any spec
-Paladin: Closed
-Priest: Shadow/Disc
-Shaman: Elemental
-Warlock: Any spec
-Warrior: Closed

-We are rather heavy on melee DPS. That being said, we are still looking for rogues, or if you feel you can out damage our current melee, we encourage you to put in an app.

*Currently working on heroic progression.

*Main ten man raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-11:30 EST. We are a fairly laid back guild and thus we do not require 100% attendance every day of the year as some guilds do. However, if you commit to a raid we expect you to show up. We also run scattered alt/other 10 man groups at various times of the week.

*Our ultimate goal is to run 2 consistent 10 mans which all clear content, and to possibly merge them into a 25 man for a few farm fights.

*As you may or may not be able to tell, we like to have fun while raiding. This being said, we are not afraid to call someone out in order to fix issues with boss mechanics. The point of the game is to have fun, and fun comes from collecting shiny purples and being around cool people.

If <Exodium> seems like a guild that interests you, please contact Grispy or Stune/Stunefoo in game on the Auchindoun realm with any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
SOMETIMES WE TALK IN ALL CAPS, IF THIS INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I LIKE USING CAPS TOO!
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Paladin
Bermp Bermp Gerse
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Grispy told me to come bump this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
what stunefoo said
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
my favorite children's novels are GURSEBURMPS.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
bump a bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Nothing against Exodium, and I don't come here as some envor or ambassador, or anything, as the first contact i had with your guild they brought up mine...

But your members need to realize that this is a pvp server, and the vale of eternal blossom dailies aren't some sanctuary.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Paladin
Varick
90 Human Rogue
Open Ticket
Nothing against Exodium, and I don't come here as some envor or ambassador, or anything, as the first contact i had with your guild they brought up mine...

But your members need to realize that this is a pvp server, and the vale of eternal blossom dailies aren't some sanctuary.

wut?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BUMP, and varick last i checked to one was complaining so !@#$ , go cry on someone else's post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]