who's afraid of org?

Well now the truth comes out... all those so-called eleets preying on lowbies are all but gone... i guess even the 2200 can get scured, besides the only two who isnt afraid, that being Geester and frostqt... these two just love to pvp, not a care in the world about the numbers game, i personally have seen them both take on 10 pretty much a 1v5 for each of them.. and them not complain , and more than half the time THEY WIN.. lol so where are they now???? Hiding? Server switching?? or just plain scured? soo now i said this, all you so-called goods, come on back lets have fun again ;). peace

"Im Æxocist and i aprove this message"
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
YEEE DAWG COME@ME
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SNAP WE BRO PRO OMG FROSTQT WE FAMOUSSS OMG I CAN'T SPELL BUT YET I'M PRO YEA BRO WE BE TRY HARDING COME@ME:D
Reply Quote
yes.. you two are great, i just ran into blackout (the mage) he/she failed, nice try tho maybe better luck next time, Blackout. ps forst and geest i could be moving my rogue very soon >:) just to help peace
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://www.learningthings.com/articles/first-grade-english-grammar.aspx
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/14/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Nh
http://www.learningthings.com/articles/first-grade-english-grammar.aspx

My hero.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
IM PRO
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
what the f.......
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
BROOOOOOOOOOMANCE
Reply Quote
sup mash, im just saying remember how it use to be... allies all over durotar.... doing what they want... now all of a sudden it just stop, and this is no finger point at you, but alotta of those allies attacking with you, (and you know this), only did what they did cus of a you and a few more of you carring them, i just want them to come try again ;) , you can understand that. anywho stay on top bro, and do me a fave send your old followers, the EA wanna-be's on over to durotar and lets see how they do. cya
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol. if they do.

http://i.imgur.com/Lwkd1.jpg
Reply Quote
47 Undead Mage
11/16/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Æxorcist
sup mash, im just saying remember how it use to be... allies all over durotar.... doing what they want... now all of a sudden it just stop, and this is no finger point at you, but alotta of those allies attacking with you, (and you know this), only did what they did cus of a you and a few more of you carring them, i just want them to come try again ;) , you can understand that. anywho stay on top bro, and do me a fave send your old followers, the EA wanna-be's on over to durotar and lets see how they do. cya

You make it sound like world pvp is some sort of competition. Which is a very interesting idea in and of itself. Would be terrific if Blizzard some how promoted it in a more rewarding way.

But regardless, don't say the alliance are bad. Horde just out number alliance like no other :). And since everyone has their one shot macro bound its hard for any skilled players to compete with equal or even dramatically less skilled players. Its hard to imagine even the top 5 players in the world competing with 20+ 90s in full welfare gear.

Also, I like this post. Come on Alliance! Bring on the world PvP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i alone, have slayed so many horde in front of their own gates... like animals i cut them to pieces in packs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
mashedy we're bros right?<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yeah sure.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You can also prove you're a 1500 bracket hero. Amen to that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Someone didn't get what he wanted for Christmas.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
What is this, i don't even
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/24/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Primogenitor
Someone didn't get what he wanted for Christmas.

How can I prove what I am getting for christmas if I didn't ask for anything nor is it even christmas yet? C'mon man!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
But seriously horde, why are you complaining to us when back in Cata we used to raid you guys all day? Why are you making us come there? Come here to SW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]